55. the little ghost who can't be sent away

gu ye coldly watched four or five young men wearing masks gather around and stood still without moving until they walked to the side, gu ye looked at their foreheads, and his vigilant heart relaxed, "brothers, is there anything wrong?" "hello hello, i'm

a reporter for entertainment news," the young man pulled out a press card and whispered, "i heard that tang jingyi collided with evil, are you here to save her?"

gu yele said, "very promising young man, how can you be like a gossip tabloid as an entertainment journalist?" the

man smiled bitterly, "master gu doesn't know, this tang jingyi is a bit evil, it's not good to interview, otherwise it's easy to get into trouble."

gu ye nodded, expressing understanding, "you have worked hard. another

whispered, "is she hitting an evil spirit?"

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "you guessed. the

reporter was stunned, how could they still guess?

"are you going to see tang jingyi?" is she seeing who bites whom? i heard that the doctor's jaw was bitten off.

gu ye smiled and squinted, "you guessed it."

"so you really met tang jingyi, how is her spirit now?"

the corners of gu ye's mouth tickled, "you guess? the

reporters looked at each other, they all beat drums in their hearts, they had never had contact with this little young master, what was this routine?

a reporter was more clever, planning to talk about two familiar words first to see what gu ye's temper was, he smiled, "master gu, you didn't take a taxi when you came out of the hospital, who are you waiting for?"

gu ye continued to smile, "you guessed it. the corner of the reporter's

mouth twitched, can you have a good chat?

"will you enter the entertainment industry in the future, now your popularity on the internet is so high, i can't guess, you say."

gu ye nodded and looked at another reporter, "then you guess." the

named reporter twitched at the corner of his mouth, "i can't guess it either!"

gu ye spread his hands, "then let's guess together ~"

the reporter was all angry, how to guess this? this one is even angrier than his dad! his father will educate you when he hears unreliable questions, make you patriotic and dedicated, respect your duties, and have professional ethics, which is simply to let you guess everything.

a reporter took a deep breath and calmly asked: "you said before that dingnan would go bankrupt within half a year, how long would it take?" "right

, right, estimate when dingnan will go bankrupt."

gu ye smiled and asked, "guess what?"

one reporter was a little annoyed by the anger, "can i guess i still ask you?"

gu ye's eyes were disgusted, as if to say that you are so stupid?

the reporter rubbed his chest and couldn't ask any more!

after a pause, a reporter asked, "how did you and ducarno meet?" hhe's really red now, like he's reversed his life, have you given a plan?

gu ye's face suddenly became serious, several reporters became nervous, and their hearts said that there was finally one who could answer, so they saw gu ye look at them seriously: "let's guess together!" the