151. use gu ye's blood to wash away the shame

as soon as gu ye left, someone greeted him, "little wang ye, i haven't seen you for a long time!"

gu ye politely hugged the other party, politely alienated, but people could not fault it. yan yiran looked at him with a good temperament, good looks, and is also a conspicuous presence in this group of stars, everywhere he goes, the stars are holding the moon, yan yiran looks more and more breathless, gu ye does have the capital to make so many people like, but he still can't understand why he likes men, and how to think about how disgusting it is to pretend to be like sages on the internet. looking at gu lin again, yan yiran's face was even more ugly, just now gu lin looked at his eyes, making him feel cold, his heart was bottomless, he was not a person from gu lin's company now, the other party could really cover the sky with one hand?

"brother yan?"

hearing someone calling him, yan yiran turned back and found that it was he yu. he yu said with a smile, "start right away, let's go sit down."

yan yiran looked at him, he had just been swept away, he didn't know how much he had seen, which made him somewhat resentful, he didn't get angry: "got it."

it's like the style of the big brother of this studio.

he yu smiled and sat down without saying a word, and did not argue with him.

gu ye sensed something, and if he looked back consciously, he frowned, and before he could figure out what this strange feeling was, someone called him in surprise: "master gu?

gu ye said happily, "yo, big star! it turned out to

be dugano.

as soon as he shook hands with the other party, gu ye smiled, "how do you shake your hands?" cold? <

dugano said in surprise, "no, i am excited to see you." his words were

like a joke, gu ye didn't think much of it, laughing: "so excited, do you want to send me money again?" wow! you red luan star moves, who does not see it on the leash, but it is appropriate to stop, otherwise it is you who suffers.

gu ye did not expect to see a love affair with a head and no tail in this big boy, which was also too bitter, and if he was not careful, the marriage would be broken for a lifetime. du jiano looked into gu ye's eyes, gu ye really didn't see who he liked, and he was relieved at the same time that his heart was bitter, and he smiled bitterly, "i know."

gu ye sat down, and du jianuo sat behind him, on his side, back and forth, and could see gu ye's side face. the media knows that gu ye has helped him, naturally wants to see the relationship between the two of them now, he thinks about how to restrain his emotions, gu ye does not have so many ideas, after sitting down gu ye turned back and asked: "how about the recent filming?" dugano smiled and said, "the

company arranged it very well, and there were no messy announcements, all very well."

gu ye thought that gu lin was there, he was restrained, and did not ask more, "if there is something you can find me, you can also find me, i will see the money."

dugano cried and laughed, "are you so short of money?"

gu ye nodded, "no one is too much money."

docano smiled bitterly, he wanted to find, he did not have the courage, afraid that after looking for it, he would not be able to control himself, then he might not even have the opportunity to meet after that. <

soon, the award ceremony began, andrgano rarely stood on the stage, always subconsciously focusing on gu ye's body, intentional, unintentional, every time is hidden. this feeling, even if it is engraved on the bone, cannot be expressed, or even made him perceive, andujano knows deeply that he is no longer the little transparent he once was, and that every action he makes now is under the camera, in full view of everyone, so he must endure. however, the eyes did not fight, and he could not help it.