69. little brother, remember to come to me!

returning to his hometown to worship his ancestors, it was a big thing in the gu family, the brothers each packed up their own things, gu yang was tired of playing games, ran to find gu ye, but found that his brother had also packed a large suitcase.

"brother, why do you still have a compass, cinnabar, a charm or something, and you can still use it for the new year?"

"definitely." gu ye thought of the elephant, tired, pulled the suitcase to the door, and took out a few handkerchiefs and put them on the suitcase.

"brother, what are you doing with so many handkerchiefs?"

"tie it to your knees and use it as a mat."

gu yang was puzzled, "why?

gu ye felt that he was talking too much, "why are there so many?" you don't pack up your own stuff, what's the mess with me?

gu yang smiled and asked with a dead face, "brother, will you go to play tomorrow?"

gu ye cleaned up almost and washed his hands, "tomorrow i will go to his company with my second brother, i don't have time to take you to play, you still do your homework, otherwise our mother will invite you to eat bamboo plate fried meat after school starts."

at this time, gu sen just passed by gu ye's room and stopped, "what are you going to do in your second brother's company?" the

brothers were next to each other in several rooms, and gu lin also heard it, and came to the door with a smile, "go and help me calculate next year's announcement." gu sen had

a cold face, "feudal superstition."

gu ye smiled and asked, "big brother, do you really not need me?"

gu sen coldly refused, and his head did not turn back: "no."

gu ye smiled evilly and shouted, "big brother! ddon't sell land recently! you may come back to life and make a lot of money!

gu sen's head did not return, or the sentence, "feudal superstition."

gu lin smiled and squinted as gu sen went downstairs, "he just wants face." gu ye smiled badly, "the

eldest brother is like a father, the surface is serious and serious, but in fact, he is a little arrogant." the

brothers orchestrated a few words of the boss, gu lin looked back and saw that gu ye's suitcase had a few handkerchiefs on it, as smart as he was, he immediately knew what gu ye was doing with these handkerchiefs, he smiled and asked: "there are no rich, get me a few pieces."

gu yang heard that the second brother and the third brother orchestrated the boss and did not dare to interject, and now he could finally interject, "what are you going to do with the handkerchief?"

"hey hey hey~" gu ye took out a few pieces from the drawer and gave them to gu lin, asking gu yang: "does the fourth elder want it?" can't

eat, can't play, gu yang immediately shook his head, "don't." both

brothers looked at the fourth brother sympathetically, in order to make him truly feel that it was right to keep up with his brother's pace, and the two brothers' decision not to remind him. the child is so old, how many times can he pit it? pits are counted once at a time.

————

the next morning, gu ye asked the driver to send him to gu lin's company, got off the car from the garage, just entered the elevator, gu ye saw a super handsome handsome guy, in line with the principle of "long eyes is to enjoy the beautiful scenery", gu ye looked at it twice. one look and you find that there is something wrong with it.