62. a child's request for help

finally stayed up until the end of the auction, the old people also chatted almost, dinner everyone did not eat well, the relationship is good to decide to eat a late night snack together.

gu decheng had talked enough with his old friends, and finally remembered that he was taking the child out today, when the father turned back to look for his son, he found that his son was beside yu xuan. gu decheng admired yu xuan too much, and felt that his son was with him, and he could learn a lot of good things. gu decheng walked over, "old third, i went to dinner with a few of your uncles and uncles, and you..."

"i'm with him." gu ye hugged yu xuan's arm and smiled, "after eating yu xuan to carry me back, you don't have to worry about me."

yu xuan nodded, "i'll send him home, you can rest assured."

gu decheng originally did not want to take gu ye with him, how inconvenient it was to talk with a child, and immediately said, "then it will trouble you."

yu xuan looked at gu ye and smiled slightly, "no trouble." gu decheng looked

at ye ye's lively appearance and glared at him angrily, "you study well with yu xuanxue, so old and still so unstable?"

gu ye said obediently, "good father, you are right."

gu ye was led away by yu xuan, and after getting into the car, gu ye took off his coat first, "this thing is too tired, you wear it so straight every day, are you tired?"

yu xuan looked at him with a smile, "get used to it."

gu ye said admiringly, "you are a hero." the

driver started the car, and yu xuan asked, "what do you want to eat?"

gu ye said menacingly, "eat hot pot!" bring me ten plates of meat!

yu xuan looked at gu ye's stomach, wondering if he could eat it, gu ye smiled and squinted, "i can't eat you."

yu xuan smiled and grabbed gu ye's hand, ten fingers clasped together, "good." ————

the charity auction was over, and there was a video online.

the charity party attended by gu decheng's group of national fathers, as well as yu xuan's group of national husbands, the attention of netizens is still very high. not long after, the comments exploded, for no other reason: gu dad brought his son to participate this year! my son is so pretty! what's even more exciting is that his son seems to have been abducted by yu xuan!

netizens after seeing the interaction between gu ye and yu xuan, if there is no one next to them, the message brush burst the bullet screen, and the comment area instantly 9999+

messages are generally of this style: oh my god, i actually bumped into cp at a charity party, they are too sweet!

yu zong actually had so many words! unscientific! absolutely unscientific!

in contrast, yu xuan's expression on other occasions, and gu ye's expression when he was with me smiled, yu always looked after sanshao: baby, only you .jpg

in my eyes can talk when you talk, is the grip okay? gu daddy, you look back, your son was abducted to feed!

gu ye laughed too sweetly, how could there be such a clean smile, this child is very deceitful at first glance! a contrast to the powerful yu always looks like some kind of big bad wolf! <

the two of them directly p background is the marriage certificate, the civil affairs bureau i moved over to you two, you two hurry to do everything that should be done!

when gu ye saw yu xuan, the expression of laughter on his face was different, it was too sweet! how could this child have grown up like this? the original gene is too strong, and now mrs. gu is also good-looking, but unfortunately, gu laosi: i'm sorry i look like my father ~