122. take a look at the people living in hell

Yu Xuan said solemnly, "I've always been very calm, but if someone asks me in the future, I'll just say it."

Gu Ye breathed a sigh of relief, estimating that no one should dare to ask Yu Xuan's emotional questions directly.

Yu Xuan reminded Gu Ye again, "You are the same."

Gu Ye reacted to this, and Yu Xuan had another afterword, and he said helplessly, "Then there must be a lot of people asking me."

Yu Xuan asked disapprovingly, "I'll humiliate you?"

"No, you are so good," Gu Ye held Yu Xuan's face, hurriedly coaxed, seeing the other party's eyes, Gu Ye's heart softened, "You don't look at me with such resentment, I will find an opportunity to say."

Yu Xuan ticked the corner of his mouth, "When you live on Saturday?"

Gu Ye: "... Aren't you a fool? These little things are so clear.

Yu Xuan smiled and bowed his head, kissing the tip of Gu Ye's nose, "I can count your things clearly."

Gu Ye laughed, "Well, I'll give you a name, you're calm, let me say, you don't say."

Yu Xuan raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

Gu Ye used a kiss instead of answering, this question also asked why, he is not stupid, others ask Yu Xuan will definitely domineeringly tell others, we are together, a straight ball hit the past, no matter what others evaluate. His Yu Xuan was the proud son of heaven, he never cared about his own reputation, but he couldn't bear to be said by others that Yu Xuan was not good. He couldn't block the mouths of the yo-yo crowd, he just wanted to keep him safe and stable, he didn't expect yu xuan vinegar to be so big, let him not think of a way to do it.

On Friday morning, Gu Ye put a notice on Weibo in advance: Saturday at eight o'clock in the evening, free ten gua, I went to school.

After sending it, Gu Ye quit Weibo, climbed up without energy, hung on Yu Xuan's back, and went to wash his face.

Yu Xuan was already dressed neatly, like carrying a big doll, carrying Gu Ye to the bathroom, and asked with a smile: "Use me to help?"

Gu Ye pushed the other party out in disgust, "You hurry up, isn't there going to open?" Hurry up.

Yu Xuan instructed, "After eating, go and go to the school to give me a notice." "

Got it, Dad." Gu Ye was tired and found a father for himself.

Gu Ye ate and returned to school, it was already more than ten o'clock, the first class was finished, Xia Xiang saw that he didn't have any spirit, and asked with concern: "That thing, it's difficult to deal with?"

Gu Ye blinked, and after reacting to what Xia Xiang said, he nodded his head with a serious face.

"A night's sleep?"

Gu Ye: "... Well.

Xia Xiang asked with concern, "Are you okay, you're not hurt, are you?" I heard that someone was injured. Gu Ye was

helpless, "Where did you find out?"

Xia Xiang smiled, "You don't care about this, I heard that you really turned into a zombie?" "

Hmm."

Zhao Pengyu was also curious, "How to solve it?" "It's

a lot of people working together." <

Xia Xiang asked, "What about the process?" "It's

just a matter of working together to solve it, asking what to do so clearly." Gu Ye had lost his patience, and the two of them still inquired, "Where?" Isn't it curious, how could she be on top of so many of you? This one is so awesome that we've only seen it on TV. As