98. the ghost door is wide open

gu sen got out of the car with a furrowed brow and said calmly, "we didn't touch you."

"didn't touch me i can lie here?" look at my legs! all hit me with blood! the old lady lifted up the thin pants legs, there was really a piece of skinless on the leg, oozing blood, the people next to gu sen's eyes were not so friendly, and those who were nosy interjected, "i said you young man, you drive such a good car, you don't lack that little money, you hit people and quickly send people to the hospital." "yeah

, at such an old age, and on such a hot day, people can't get you in trouble?" hurry up and take someone to the hospital. "if

you want something to do, just give some money to people, and the old man didn't give you more, just two thousand yuan!"

the old lady saw that the passers-by helped herself, more energetic, turned around and wanted to grab gu sen's pants leg, wanted to continue to lai, gu sen cold face to avoid, or the sentence, "we did not touch you." "

heavens! inhuman! the old lady slapped her thigh, crying like a play, gu sen frowned, is this old lady sick? crying can cry so rhythmically, i have never seen it.

more and more people were watching, pointing at this side, urging gu sen to give money.

"we guys have all seen it, i can't look at it today, i can't go without giving money, smash your car, do you believe it?"

the people around them also shouted loudly, "yes, if you don't give money, smash his car!"

although everyone shouted like this, but no one dared to come forward, the driver was angry and laughed, sneering: "our boss has eight million cars, you better calm down." <

as soon as these words fell, the few people who shouted the loudest took a step back.

mu jingfei rode her motorcycle just past here, and when she saw so many people gathered around, she naturally stopped.

when he heard the people outside say that the car hit people and was not responsible, mu jingfei put down the car with a furrowed brow, took off his helmet and squeezed into the crowd, the old lady was still crying, "you are a person who can't die of thunder and thunder in the sky, and you are not responsible for hitting people, and there is no wang fa?" rich people are great! mu jingfei looked

at the young man again, a well-fitting white shirt, blazers, trousers, and a tie, and he didn't look like an ordinary person with a demeanor. he was now standing under the car himself, and he didn't look like an irresponsible person, whether it was right or wrong, mu jingfei saw too much, and seeing was not necessarily true, mu jingfei walked over and asked: "what is your situation?"

now mu jingfei is wearing civilian clothes, makeup, dressed cool and sassy, how to look like a people's policeman, gu sen looked at her expressionlessly, mu jingfei quickly took out his id documents, "police."

gu sen raised an eyebrow, a little surprised.

the driver explained: "this old lady touched porcelain and said we hit her, we had a video in our car, we didn't touch her."

mu jingfei said solemnly, "i'll take a look."

gu sen's car is more than eight million, mainly his father's car ten million, he is not good to overpower his father, but the equipment on the car is very advanced, the front and back videos are very clear, mu jingfei has watched it and is all happy, there are more than half a meter away, this old lady herself is lying on her stomach, this trick is also too faceless.

mu jingfei said to the old lady with a calm face, "do you need to see this video yourself?" this car did not touch you, you blame others like this, has broken the law know? "the old lady saw that she was