66. the enemy meets, extremely red-eyed

yu xuan looked after ye like this and gently comforted him: "don't worry, my father likes you very much."

gu ye asked uneasily, "really?" your father and grandson have already looked forward to the red eyes, knowing that you are the destiny of no queen, and every year he invites the master home and wants to change your life. you suddenly bring back a male object, and he really can't hit me with a stick?

yu xuan comforted, "rest assured, it won't."

gu ye knew in his heart, it seemed that yu xuan had already got his father done, he could get the old man done, and he didn't know how much effort yu xuan had spent in private. he took the initiative to hold yu xuan's hand, "the more i say this, the more nervous i am, i am afraid that i will not behave well, i am sorry for your intentions."

yu xuan smiled, "he will definitely not embarrass you, you are so good, he likes it before it is too late."

gu ye nodded, "i also think i'm pretty good, and i suddenly have confidence."

yu xuan pinched his fingers in a very good mood, "that's right."

"what gift to buy for donald, i don't know what he likes."

"he likes jade, peking opera, and handmade wood carvings, so we'll buy them together in a moment."

"let's eat first, let's go roast lamb chops!"

yu xuan touched gu ye's stomach solemnly, "how can you eat so much meat and not be fat?"

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "i grew up drinking dew and will never be fat." although his mouth was

cunning, gu ye still killed a large plate of meat during the meal, and under the gaze of yu xuan, gu ye said solemnly: "when i am full, i will drink dew."

yu xuan couldn't help but smile and fed him a mouthful of hot milk tea, "this milk tea is also washed with dew, and it is not fat to drink."

gu ye was teased and bent his eyes, yu xuan actually learned to joke, he really made a great contribution.

after eating enough, the two went to a jewelry and jade shop together, bought a jade cat, wrapped it up, and gave it to yu xuan, "you take it, i'm afraid i forgot it that day."

yu xuan carried it well, "okay, i will solve all your worries."

gu ye smiled and squinted, "you are filling in the names of the two of us on the greeting card, and i will write it on the front!"

yu xuan saw that he was a little careful, completely unconcerned that he was being taken advantage of, and tossed with gu ye's temperament, "yes."

gu ye was coaxed to be happy, and when he returned home, he saw that the time was still early, took the initiative to pull yu xuan home, and took a pair of slippers for the other party, "for you, you can sit for another hour."

yu xuan grabbed gu ye's wrist and said seriously, "one day when you are free, change my home."

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "change what?" the

corners of yu xuan's mouth hooked slightly, "change it to the way you like it."

gu ye smiled and squinted at yu xuan against the door with his shoulders, raised his head, and blinked his eyes mischievously, "daughter-in-law, have you already planned to form a family with me and live together?"

yu xuan's eyes darkened, and he looked down at gu ye's face that took the initiative to come over, "do you know what you are doing?"

gu ye smiled and squinted and took a half step back, the reason was very simple, "i just want to admire the beautiful man up close, oops!" llao tzu's daughter-in-law's appearance is tut-