18. why do girls lose money?

thirty years ago, the capital wanted to build a water conservancy system, to build a bridge, in the last bridge pile, how to stand unstable, any way to try, is not ok. there is only the last section of the bridge left, how to hand over the work if it is not closed?

at that time, people's thinking was still relatively backward, and the contractor asked mr. yin and yang to take a look, saying that it was here to move the soil, disturbing the land god and the river spirit, needing to lay a pile, and the sacrifice must be a person.

to lay a pile is to be punched into the pile while the sacrifice is alive, and here it is sealed into a cement pillar while the person is alive, in such a cruel way, where to find people? if you are not careful, you will get into a lawsuit for human life.

at this time, someone gave an idea, it is better to go to the remote mountainous area to buy one.

at that time, the person in charge of the project who happened to be contracted was immediately moved, and bought someone in the mountains so far away from the capital to come back, the gods did not know, the ghosts were unconscious, and no one would notice that the people were missing. in this way, they found a poor family with five children in the mountains.

the family was so poor that three meals a day could not be guaranteed, and when they heard that the money given was enough for the family to eat and drink for several years, they could also let their three sons go to school, and the two sons discussed and decided to sell the unpleasant second daughter. because the eldest daughter can get married for two more years, eat so many years of food, and earn some bride price. the remaining three are sons, incense bearers, treasures, and cannot be sold.

only the second oldest, eighteen years old, there is a mole on the forehead, looks black, does not like to talk, this kind of wooden child is really not likeable, not even a kiss, look at this even if married out will not get much dowry money, this kind of money loss is better than selling for some money. tthe contractor said that they had bought it for the fool as a daughter-in-law, and they did not even hesitate, and when they received the money, they sent their daughter out of the house.

in this way, the eighteen-year-old girl was beaten into the cement pillar by the black-hearted contractor. miraculously, this bridge is really so closed.

however, it was also at this time that strange things began to happen, first some workers died one after another, then people who walked the bridge often had accidents, the contractor realized that something was wrong, and then went to find the mr. yin and yang, only to find that it was a liar! i don't know where the hearsay heard such a mouth, i nonsense such a method, i didn't expect to really provoke people's lives, scared him to run away long ago.

within a few days, the contractor foreman also died tragically at home, and the few people who participated in the live burial died a terrible death.

gradually, the topic of the evil nature of this bridge spread, and not many people dared to leave. later, the local reconstruction, the bridge that has been left untouched, was filled in because it lost its value, and since then there have been no accidents. gradually, except for the local elderly, the younger generation did not know that there was once a bridge there.

the poor family took the money to provide for their three sons to go to school, and they also started a business and gradually became rich. later, the three sons mixed well, and even bought a house in the capital, perhaps providence to make people, and the new home was next to the bridge.

just when the family was living a small life, strange things suddenly began to appear in the family. <

first, the little grandson was pushed down the stairs, his head was broken and bleeding, and after he recovered, he was locked in the cupboard, almost scared silly. the child said that it was done by a big sister, and from the description of the face, the whole family was shocked, is this not the second oldest who was sold in the early years?