32. naked / run for thousands of years

gu ye died speechlessly, what is wrong with this big brother, so far away, can you pretend to be a gourd?

the ghost hesitated for a moment and handed gu ye a bell, "when you need help, call me."

gu ye looked at the bell and clamped the power of the soul, no matter where it sounded, this ghost would be able to hear it, which was considered to have given him a talisman. ask someone to do things first to give gifts, this operation is ok, gu ye smiled and accepted, "then what?" the

ghost will say in a deep voice, "two things, one, cannot tell the lord of my existence." the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, "lord? this name... how many years have you been dead? "it's

been too long to forget."

gu ye was speechless, okay, this reason can also be, "why don't you tell him?"

"he won't allow what he can't see and can't control to stay around."

gu ye furrowed his brows, is yu xuan of this kind of personality? it looks very gentle. he wondered, "then why did you follow him?" "the

lord has saved me three times, and i have protected him for three lifetimes."

gu ye's expression froze, and he sighed, "well, i understand, i will keep the secret for you." the second thing? the

ghost general paused and asked, "can you borrow me... some money?

gu ye: "poof! the

ghost general looked at gu ye and smiled, hugged him, turned around and wanted to fly away, gu ye hurriedly stopped him, "big brother ghost! you wait a minute! the

ghost turned his back on gu ye, but obediently stopped.

gu ye took out a cinnabar pen and rune paper from the drawer, drew a spell that hid the ghost qi, and handed it to the ghost brother outside the window, i really don't know how he mixed up so much that he was not caught by the people who learned the occult arts.

"i'll burn the money for you tomorrow, rest assured, i'll do everything i promised you."

the ghost general hugged gu ye again, carrying his big knife and flying away quickly, not being embarrassed to stay for a second. gu ye thought about it, and when he saw him a few times, it seemed that in addition to the mask, his body had been wrapped in black ghost qi. how come this big brother has been dead for thousands of years, that is to say, this big brother has not been worshipped, and the poor do not even have clothes?

sleeper! naked/ run for thousands of years!

even if he was naked/ben, he still had to repay the favor, and gu ye was suddenly full of admiration for the ghost brother.

after closing the window, gu ye inserted a piece of paper in the bell, made the bell dumb, and then took off a string of beads on his wrist, tied the bell and the beads together, and put it back on his wrist, looking at the matching was quite harmonious, the corners of his mouth were satisfied with picking up, which put the little sister in the porcelain bottle out, planning to talk.

"i don't know what your name is."

"i don't have a name." the red-clad beauty stood by the side with a soft face, and her voice was gentle and beautiful, quite the gentleness of a jiangnan woman.

gu ye thought for a moment, "how about calling it a red bean?" when i saw you, i thought of the word acacia red bean, which is very beautiful. tthe

beauty in red prayed, "the red bean thanked the master for giving the name."