31. ghost brother, hello!

gu ye stood stiffly on the chair, raised his hand with a face, and his fingertips trembled, "isn't this all yu lao's masterpiece?"

yu xuan put one hand on the chair and held the chair steady, "his so-called baby is this one." that year for his birthday, i forgot to prepare a gift, temporarily painted this for him, and he hung up as a baby.

gu ye was shocked, yu xuan must have been influenced by his father, and he painted it so well! i really can't see that the cold and cold yu xuan can have such a mind when he is sixteen years old, and this person's appearance is too deceptive.

"that, that sentence just now... doesn't count. remembering the sentence he had just said, gu ye explained awkwardly, "i thought it was all yu lao's works. yu xuan's

eyes darkened, and he asked faintly, "which sentence?"

gu ye hehe twice, can not always say that he is in love with you that sentence, look at yu xuan's expression, it seems that he does not care at all, gu ye is immediately relieved, normal masters should not be so sensitive. he took the painting off and jumped straight to the subject, "nothing, can this painting be given to me?"

yu xuan suppressed the emotions under his eyes that no one else could understand, "if you like it, just take it away."

gu ye smiled and bent his eyes, "i like this one the most, can you help me write a few words?"

yu xuan rejected it with disgust, "it's too ugly, this painting has no inscription value."

gu ye looked at it again, really couldn't agree with yu xuan's aesthetic, "where is it ugly?" so handsome! please give me the inscription, thank you!

yu xuan reached out and pulled him down from his chair and did not answer.

what gu ye wanted to do, there was no end, how could he just let go of yu xuan, pull the other party's sleeve and drag it to the desk by the wall, "please write me a word, it should be a reward." yu xuan was

not moved, "you have taken away three paintings, do you want to pay for it?"

gu ye pressed yu xuan on the chair and played with lai, "that's the old man who looks at me and appreciates me, it doesn't count."

yu xuan lost his smile, "you are clever, you can see this."

gu ye pointed to his eyes, "brother monkey really transmits the golden eye of fire, others can't wait to see me, i can see it."

yu xuan was amused and laughed directly, "it is also a good skill, i want to know, so many paintings, why did you choose this one?" "because the

broken sword is very imposing, it feels quite similar to myself, abandoned by thousands of people, i am still standing here strong," gu ye proudly asked, "looking at the entire occult world, who else?" gu ye shoved the pen into yu xuan's hand and urged him: "anyway, if you ask me, you don't understand, write quickly!"

in the face of this pair of eager eyes, yu xuan helplessly dipped his pen in ink, "write what?

gu ye said seriously, "write gu ye the first in the world, everyone else is bullshit!"

yu xuan just wanted to put the pen down.

"eh? don't put it down, write fast! write your name on the payment, and the year, month, and day must be there. yyu xuan, in gu ye's

urging, stretched his face and wrote such a sentence of middle two, after writing his forehead, gu ye patted him on the shoulder to comfort: "mr. yu is a good word, proud of his bones, dragon flying phoenix dance, another day i go to the bottom of the overpass to set up a stall, you go to sell words, we are absolutely rich."