135. how heavy are the shackles of morality?

after hearing gu ye's words, the two were stunned, and the child's father asked excitedly: "why do you say that our children have grievances?" the

eyes of both mouths were excited, expectant, incredible, and even a little scared. coupled with the strange way they just ran from outside the railing to the inside of the railing, they didn't react to what was going on. the originally pale face, because of the excitement, became red.

gu ye saw that there was something wrong with this family, "you just wanted to commit suicide, right?" what is the grievance that made you take a four- or five-year-old child to die? the

faces of the two mouths were full of despair, and from the expression, they could not live, and it was difficult to say a word. only this child, still playing with his own small plane, the adults talk as if they can't hear, their heads don't lift, gu ye looks at the child silently, this child is a little abnormal.

xie cheng urged, "tell me what happened, maybe we can help you, this big new year's day, don't look for death." the

child's mother said desperately, "none of us want to be in trouble, it is enough to meet kind people like you and let us know that there are good people in the world."

"don't," gu ye said seriously, "your children are carrying grievances, i have already seen it, what is the compulsion that makes you unable to live?" i can pinch and count, you say, i can manage it, i can't care about you dying again. such a young child, now do not know what is life and what is death, can you bear to bury his future? tthe

child's mother heard this, looked at the child, and couldn't help but have red eyes, "whoever bears to take the child to die is really unable to live."

after crossing the viaduct, there was a row of small shops below, and xie cheng pulled them down the bridge, "let's go to the place where we don't disturb others' walking.

after

going down, gu ye bought a few bottles of hot drinks and handed them to the child, who did not show the meaning of the normal child after seeing the drink after seeing the drink, but did not look at it and was still fiddling with his plane.

gu ye asked incomprehensibly, "this child?" the child's

parents sighed, and his mother said tiredly: "you can see this child, he is different from a normal child." he has autism, doesn't like to talk, doesn't want to express, and is always immersed in his own world. a year ago, he threw a block down the stairs, our family lives on the twentieth floor, this belongs to the high-altitude projectile, but also in time, smashed the uncle who was picking up garbage downstairs to death.

gu ye raised an eyebrow, he didn't see this causal line on the child's face.

the child's father continued: "we are not rogues, and we will definitely compensate the child if he causes trouble." the old man's son immediately approached us and asked for privacy. speaking

of this, gu ye and xie cheng are still quite impressed, and these two mouths are responsible.

the child's father laughed bitterly, "i didn't expect that this compensation would have no beginning and no end." oour child's disease, monthly treatment cost a lot of money, fortunately, our two children work well, make some money, parents also helped us, when we bought a house to help us pay the down payment. we raised our children and paid our mortgages, and we could live. but in order to compensate, we lost our family, and the house was lost to him, but it still couldn't work. the

child's mother took over, "that man is a hooligan, and when he runs out of money, he will come to us." they also have a child in their family, similar to our children, not only he came to ask for it, but his daughter-in-law also took the child to ask us for money, sat in our house and did not leave, waited for food and drink, and waited for me to be a nanny. we have two children, we still have to treat our children, the house is given to them, we still have to rent a house, i don't go to work, where is there so much money?

The cripples all stood up by meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara