61. a person without the breath of life

gu ye and xie cheng rode a motorcycle to yao zhonghai's home, observed the aura outside this small villa, gu ye sighed, "am i possessed by bad luck, rarely look at feng shui just look at feng shui, how can i see other things every time?"

xie chenghaha laughed twice, and said cheerfully: "it doesn't matter, the noodle superman is fearless, call him a cow ghost snake god, go up and do it!"

gu ye got out of the car wordlessly, he was not afraid of things, but he was too lazy to take care of things. this one is good, everything has to be managed.

the two were invited to the house, because gu ye came early, yao zhonghai and his wife had not yet gone out, gu ye first looked at feng shui, "mr. yao, are you in the gold and silver jewelry business?"

yao zhonghai looked at his temper very good, and when he spoke, he loved to laugh, "yes, i open a jewelry store, gold, silver and jade are all done, i have a good relationship with your father, i usually call him brother, you just call me uncle yao."

gu ye smiled, "well, uncle yao, then i will say it directly, enter the door of this position, remove these pieces of gold jewelry, placed here, although it is noble, but it will cover the position of wealth, and it will affect your business for a long time."

"okay, che, you can change wherever you say." uncle yao was looking for someone to write it down.

gu ye likes this kind of two words do not say, let what to change what to change, so that he is in a good mood, will also say more, "you can put a screen here, block brake, brake, it is best to choose wood or bamboo, do not use plastic and metal, the magnetic field of the metal is unstable, the effect will be much worse, but also affect the magnetic field of people." "

okay, change!"

"uncle yao, the mirror of this kitchen will be dismantled, and the mirror will shine on the open fire and break the money." tthe restaurant should not put too many decorations, simple and tidy.

yao zhonghai said happily, "okay, all changed, listen to you!"

gu ye looked at the study again and proposed with a smile: "uncle yao, why don't you change the location of the study?"

yao zhong hai paused, "you say, how to change?" "

if i'm not mistaken, your child's learning... not ideal. when

gu ye said this, not only was yao zhonghai stunned, he had been busy dressing up his wife and also came out, when his mother said anxiously: "yes! this child's academic performance has not been up and down, cram school has also been found, tutors have also been found, but can not go up.

gu ye knocked on several walls with a smile, and found that two sides were removable, so he said to the couple: "knock down this wall, move it here, and the door faces this side, so that it creates a wenchang position, wenchang position is one of the twenty-eight stars, also known as wenqu star, before this position was not accessible."

lady

yao suddenly "understood", "that is to say, wenqu star can't come down?"

gu ye was amused, "it is also true, but this can only change the aura of your family's readers in feng shui, and whether the grades are good or not still requires personal efforts." lady yao's

personality is also very good, and she said bluntly: "we understand, wenqu xingxiafan, he himself does not work hard, it is also a waste."

gu ye couldn't help but smile, "yes, this is the truth, there are still these things to be changed in the room, i actually want to ask, has there been any strange things happening in your home recently?" "strange