2. this son can't ask for it!

mrs. gu is angry, god is fucking stronger than the eldest and second eldest! the eldest and second elders bring home all kinds of honorary certificates, trophies, and scholarships at this age, what is the third eldest? it is a pennant that writes a lot of god nyima's words of thanks!

"the little immortal god is down to the mortal, pinch his finger to save my whole family!" lao wang village king tiezhu knelt down and thanked! "for

the people to do things to care for the deep sea, for the people to eliminate worries like the sea, thank you mr. gu for curing my eighteen years of ghost shaving head!" li jiazhuang li er qian thank you!

"serve the people to build integrity together, and work together to build a better society!" thank you gu daxian for retrieving my grandfather's old grave for me! liu family shop liu fugui sincerely thanks! "the

accident is heartless and compassionate, helping others is happy to show true feelings, thank the little fairy for cutting through the iron mouth, and finding a good relationship for my good daughter-in-law who has been widowed for many years!"

......

the brothers also moved sharply, and after a short time, they took off a wall of pennants, rolled the bar and stuffed it into the bag, and mrs. gu could not stop it.

the gu family is engaged in real estate business, and gu decheng is also a person with a head and a face in the domestic business circle, and is most known as a real estate tycoon. there is an exaggerated saying on the internet that three of the ten buildings in huaxia were built by the gu group. because of the money, many netizens jokingly calledung gu's father, and the house where he married his daughter-in-law was built by gu's father, that is, money, precious!

mr. gu decheng, who is already sixty years old, has a lifetime of beautiful scenery, and has never frowned at any big winds and waves, and the only headache is gu ye, a stupid son who does not let people worry.

now this stupid son not only did not think about it carefully, but used feudal superstitions to deceive his fellow countrymen, and after seeing the pennant of the half carriage he took home, gu zong angrily touched the golf club standing at the base of the wall, "i will not break your leg today!" i'll take your last name!

gu ye jumped more than a meter high, and after dodging his father's stick, he was also happy, "dad, you originally had the same surname as me!"

gu decheng breathed heavily, and his mouth was blocked by this sentence, but he did not find a reason to refute it, and he was even more annoyed and angry, "you still dare to resist!"

mrs.

gu stole music on the side, and her mouth was anxious, "old third, quickly admit your mistake to your father, stay in the countryside for a few days and dare to resist, you want to be angry with your father!"

madame

gu didn't say it was okay, but when she said this gu decheng, she was even angrier, "what are the things you are learning?" i don't expect you to be as successful as your two brothers and let you do any big things, you just go to a second-rate university and learn some serious crafts after graduation. you can be good and deceive people with feudal superstitions! dare to talk back to your parents! gu

decheng said more and more angry, holding up the golf club to chase gu ye to play, but unfortunately gu ye legs and feet are neat, stepping on the table to run, gu decheng even if he is in good health, he is also sixty people, and he can't catch up with nineteen-year-old gu ye at all.

"how dare you run!" gu decheng was surprised, the old third head turned around? know hiding?

gu ye cried and laughed, "if i don't run, you will have one less son!"