103. kill your turtle grandchild!

what a bold statement, the buddies who left this message are suddenly famous, the message on the school's intranet can find the student number information, and soon, this buddy will be pulled out by the students, the senior of the junior year, called lu yun, a meteorology major, a character and excellent top student.

lu yun looks white and pure, wears glasses, and is usually a very rigorous person, paying special attention to scientific research, it is this group of students who do not believe in science, blindly believe in gu ye, he only gambled and said such a sentence. after becoming famous, he himself was also confused, he just used such a cruel sentence to tell everyone that it could not rain the day after tomorrow! when did he make a bet with gu ye?

the no math student sympathetically advised him: why can't the senior think about it? if gu ye is not accurate, it is not good to say it, and if you are not accurate, you will be famous in human history.

while the students and sisters are kind and persuasive, they silently praise the senior, which is bound to push the other party to the top 1.

the male god said that he has an object is not necessarily true, he laughs every day, who knows if it is a new excuse to refuse, to see the senior upside down to eat noodles is the right thing!

gu ye's classmates who saw gu ye would ask, "is there really rain after tomorrow?"

gu ye was stunned when asked, "the sky shows that there is light rain, it may rain for a little while, it should not affect the military training."

all the students who got a positive answer were happy like buying lottery tickets, gu ye was speechless, this group of senior students was too bad, watching the freshman group of children in the rain can be happy like this? uuntil the next day, gu ye did not know why they were so happy, on the campus gossip network to see, gu ye cried and laughed, this post has been top to top 1, meteorology students began to support lu yun, let gu ye's fans not be so crazy, and so the results will be beaten in the face.

in fact, the reply is not only gu ye's powder, more students want to see the hilarity, the bottom of the post is all afraid of the world is not chaotic: senior do not be afraid, eight bowls of noodles i wrapped! we want a big bowl, more meat!

do seniors like beef king or lanzhou ramen? to dry the soup, add peppers no? face me book in advance!

gu ye looked at the head pain, is it because the pressure of studying is too great? one than the other can wave. he did not take this matter to heart, until that day, in the expectation of freshmen, the sun was still bright, gu ye's fans and fans ran to the playground bitterly, they were more anxious than gu ye, "what about the rain? why haven't you come yet? until noon, the sky was still clear, the sun was

still poisonous, and the children standing in a military posture could not hold back, and when they rested, they were discussing: "this time gu ye is not accurate, there is no sense of rain at all."

"rest assured, my male god said it once that it was not accurate."

"it should be accurate, didn't you bet with the junior senior?" they all ate noodles upside down, and the crowd looked forward to it. i don't know if it was

intentional or unintentional, at noon each restaurant opened two separate windows to sell a variety of noodles, and the business was actually good.

in the afternoon, gu ye's so-called rain still did not come down, and many students were disappointed, "gu ye was not allowed this time, and he was not so godly." the

meteorology students looked at the weather and still had no rain to fall, and boldly began to fight back: what age is it, do you still believe in this feudal superstition? wwe have to believe in science! the results of the study prove that no rain today is no rain!