128. i want a new face

before going to find her aunt's son, gu ye called gao yingjing to first determine whether she had any relatives who looked like her, excluding man-made and provincial white runs.

gao yingjing did not expect that gu ye would take the initiative to call her, and said with surprise: "i dreamed last night that the courtyard was full of red flowers, and i knew that today's good fortune was in full bloom, and sure enough, master gu called me."

gu ye was amused, and the big shadow queen was too good at talking, and he laughed: "i don't have anything else to do, come to an after-sales visit, sister gao, the child is very good."

gao yingjing said happily, "well, the name you gave me, the child will definitely be healthy and healthy." master gu, when you are free, let's have a meal together and get together again.

gu yewan refused, "i haven't been available lately, by the way, sister gao, do you have any relatives, cousins, nieces, or anything that look like you?"

"no, what's wrong?"

gu ye smiled and said, "i have a friend who likes you very much, and knowing that you are married and have children, he is out of drama, so he wants to ask if you have relatives who look like you."

gao yingjing laughed, "it's a pity, no."

"okay, sister gao, you're busy, let's talk again when we have time." gu ye finished asking, making sure that it was not man-made, and there was no way, "it seems that i have to run."

xie cheng said sarcastically, "okay, gu san'er, you are well-connected enough, and you know each other after the shadows."

the aunt was also surprised, the look in gu ye's eyes was a little restrained, this master knew everyone, too famous, she asked nervously: "please help, twenty thousand yuan is not enough?" <

xie cheng laughed and said, "enough is enough, how much money is said to be, and the temporary price increase is the same as the halfway robbery, we don't do that."

the aunt breathed a sigh of relief and said gratefully, "thank you so much."

gu ye drank the coffee and stood up, "let's go and have a look." the

aunt asked uneasily, "can i do it during the day?"

"okay, let's see if there's any ghost qi."

the aunt hurriedly said, "that's just right, while he's away, let's go inside and have a look, i rented this house for him, i have the key."

the three of them drove to a residential area, and when they came to the door, gu ye and xie cheng saw the ghost qi that pervaded. i don't know why this ghost is exactly the same as gao yingjing when she was young, but it has been determined that it is not a person.

the aunt took out the key from her bag to open the door, and gu ye stood at the back, holding her hand and watching quietly. xie cheng looked at him doubtfully, "what do you do to hide so far?" gu ye shook

his head, this matter is not easy to handle.

at this time, i heard my aunt say, "what's going on?" how can i not open it? this kid changed the lock? the aunt couldn't open it a few times, and said angrily: "when i came two days ago, i didn't change it, you two don't worry, i'll call his landlord." they will notify the owner of the lock change in the community, all of which are filed, and people will not directly change him. the aunt was

afraid that the two masters would not be happy and was anxious to explain. <

gu ye smiled and said, "auntie is in a hurry, they are all coming, it doesn't matter if our brothers wait a while."