23. is he still alive?

gu ye took out the small box he carried with him from his pocket, took out a small cinnabar pen from inside, crouched down, drew a fa array on the ground, and placed the rune paper in the center of the formation.

i got up and took a step back, and drew a slightly smaller one.

get up again and draw again.

zhao pengyu watched from the sidelines, and found that the fa array of gu ye's painting was decreasing in turn, getting smaller and smaller, more and more simple, and asked incomprehensibly: "gu ye, what are you doing?"

gu ye finished drawing the last fa formation, stood up, and ticked his finger at him.

zhao pengyu walked over, "need help?

gu ye took his hand and pulled the hat on the other end of the cinnabar pen open, revealing a small needle tip. zhao pengyu hadn't yet figured out what he wanted to do, and his fingers hurt, "sleeper! what are you doing?

gu ye explained solemnly: "every formation needs a drop of blood, you are stronger than me, yang qi is definitely more than me, your blood is easy to use."

zhao pengyu raised an eyebrow, "i think you are simply afraid of pain."

gu ye was debunked, and did not refute it, pulling zhao pengyu a drop of a fa array, and then pushed him away, "stay away, don't get in the way."

zhao pengyu grinds his teeth, what is this special loss of friends! <

gu ye stood in the smallest fa formation, squinting his eyes, and the corners of his mouth drew a sneer, "yang ming dakui, yuan ji wenchang, yin jing taiji, taishang xuanjie, listen to my orders, return to your position!" as soon as gu ye's

words fell, more than a hundred kilometers away from here, a middle-aged man who was sleeping on the bed suddenly opened his eyes, stared at a pair of green bean rat eyes, climbed up in disbelief, opened a purple box on the table, saw a black line appear on the rune paper inside, and a cold light of evil yu arose in his eyes, and immediately picked up a long sword made of copper coins, picked up the rune paper, and compared it while chanting.

the rune paper was like a spinach that had sucked enough water as he read it, and it instantly straightened up from the way it answered.

gu ye tilted his head, sensing something, the corner of his mouth was slightly ticked, and he took another step forward, standing in the next circle, the cinnabar pen simply drew a few strokes, "fei gang sucked, ten thousand ghosts lurked, a hundred ghosts listened to my orders, returned!" the

middle-aged man felt the gloom around him, there was a feeling of being stuck in a quagmire, the aura was getting less and less, and it was difficult for him to breathe when he was depressed. the wind was getting stronger and stronger under his feet, and he hurriedly read and jumped, and with one free hand, he burned a rune, poured the ash into the water, and drank it with nausea, so that he felt better.

gu ye sipped his mouth, took another step, the seven stars fighting array, one step stronger than the other, step by step to let the other party feel the pressure, pull into the abyss of despair, step by step to destroy the other party's will, this game is fun to play. <

zhao pengyu watched gu ye recite a sentence that he couldn't understand every step he took, the blood-red rune paper had gradually turned yellow, and as gu ye approached, each step trembled a little, as if he was afraid, looking at it was extremely strange.

the middle-aged man just took a breath, suddenly felt something pressing down on his head, he felt the ghost qi of sensen above, gritted his teeth, climbed under the table, took out the peach wood sword he had treasured for a long time, stabbed it with all his strength, the strength above paused, the middle-aged man's eyes showed joy, hoping that just rose, the power suddenly increased several times, just like something smashed straight down, the peach wood sword broke in response, the middle-aged man let out a scream, his right hand twisted unnaturally, and it was broken.