124. i can really summon spirits

the police rushed to hear the news, because it was not an ordinary family conflict, several people came in the afternoon, as soon as they entered the door, they saw that they had already moved, and quickly pulled the people away, "what's going on?" wu licheng, you beat your daughter-in-law like this, and you still come to the hospital to make trouble? don't you think no one can take care of it? wu

licheng was thrown by the bodyguard brother wang, and he was already afraid, and he didn't dare to be arrogant anymore, so he blushed and said inwardly: "what happened to me looking for my own daughter-in-law?" i teach my own daughter-in-law, is it against the law? gu ye had

a cold face, "breaking the law!

"offend you... the law! wu licheng wanted to scold people, but was glared at by brother wang, and the words behind him were too frightened to say.

the police looked at his attitude and knew that if he was here, fang mei would not be able to recover from his injuries, "beating people, still making trouble in the hospital, you go back with us to calm down for two days." in the

past, this kind of thing was not easy to deal with, and they could only persuade and not to persuade, because you persuaded the points, the two of them turned back and blamed the police for not being good, and now fang mei is also here, and the police directly asked fang mei: "can you two still get by?" if we had lived together, we would have left this matter alone, but if we had not been able to sue him, we would have taken this man away.

fang mei said indifferently, "leave, this marriage must be divorced." "do

you dare?!" the old lady who had been listening, watching the development of the situation, panicked, pounced on the police, and pushed the police, "let go of my son!" don't listen to her nonsense, what marriage is divorced, how to live when you are divorced? the old lady looked at fang mei and said threateningly: "fang mei, you are divorced, do you care about your brother?"

fang mei said sarcastically, "i can't live on my own, why should i take care of him?" nno, yes, i'll poison your whole family with a pack of consumables. either

divorce or die, not divorcing is just another way of dying, fang mei has not hidden her innermost thoughts, that is, she wants their whole family to die, and the police dare to say this.

the old lady's face changed, "fang mei, are you crazy?"

fang mei sneered, "you didn't force it yet?" at this time, the

doctor came out with the examination report, "don't argue, mr. policeman, this is fang mei's injury report, a rib fracture, two bone fractures, a severe blow to the stomach, just five weeks pregnant, and now a miscarriage," the doctor regretted: "she can't get pregnant in the future."

fang mei took a deep breath, turned her head to look out the window, and the look in her eyes was reflected on the glass, making people not real. but from the side of her face, you can still feel her heartache. a young mother, just in her early thirties, miscarried three times, and was later deprived of the right to be a mother, all because she married this person, because of this family, and because of the persecution of her parents.

the old lady was stunned, and reacted with a cry, "miscarriage? you're a piece of shit! i can't even keep a child! my little grandson!

fang mei turned her head, her face was full of joy and sorrow, and she watched her mother-in-law crying here.

wu licheng's eyes were also red, and he cried out of control: "miscarriage? why miscarriage? you didn't keep the baby! ggu ye's

eyebrows were cold, and he kicked at wu licheng's leg socket and kicked the other party to lie down, the police saw that he was too excited, afraid that he would do something too radical, and immediately pressed him, "stay well, don't move."