57. in the future, he will have to rely on me to raise him

zhao pengyu heard gu ye say that he could smell so far away, and asked with a bad smile: "are you a dog nose?"

gu ye raised his feet in disgust and kicked zhao pengyu under the table, "you want to be beaten!"

zhao pengyu was kicked and hurt, inhaled several breaths of cool air, and grinned his teeth: "so far away, the dog can't smell it?"

gu ye gave him a contemptuous look and let him realize for himself that sometimes it was not simply their nose to do their business.

zhao pengyu realized that there was a problem, and he didn't dare to make a fuss, "i'm scared when you say this, can i still eat in the future?"

gu ye picked up a piece of ribs again, and said indifferently: "besides, look at the fate." zhao pengyu was

curious, "what else is there not to see?"

gu ye smiled faintly, "when you don't want to admit your fate, you don't admit it."

"you say this contradiction is not it?"

"no contradiction, you will understand when you grow up." gu ye sighed a few times and said with a profound face: "little friend, the hardships of the world and the dangers of the human world, you still don't understand."

zhao pengyu almost sprayed soup, he is more than one meter and eight tall, has not grown up yet?

at this time, xia xiang finally came looking for him with a dinner plate, "it's so hard to find you!" too many people!

zhao pengyu smiled and looked at his dinner plate, "you also eat fat aunt's ribs!"

xia xiang sat down and took a bite of the ribs first, "if you don't eat it again, it will be gone, i just saw that the new chef is already handing over, and i will come next monday." finding that their eyes were not right, xia xiang asked incomprehensibly, "what's wrong?" <

gu ye smiled, "it's all right, let's eat."

————

on

sunday morning, gu ye got dressed, looked at his watch, went out at eight o'clock, and just out of the door of the building, he saw the car that came to pick him up slowly driving. the driver got out of the car, and it turned out to be the young man who brought snacks to gu ye last time, with a very strict look, "master gu, mr. yu asked me to pick you up."

gu ye got into the car with a smile, "trouble you." as soon as he

sat down, yu xuan sent a message: "got on the bus?"

gu ye: well, get on the bus, don't worry.

yu xuan: come directly to my company, i am busy to take you away.

gu ye: hmm.

gu ye looked at the scenery all the way, the leaves were yellow, the leaves on the ground fell, and it was another season in the blink of an eye. unnaturally looking at the time again, gu ye actually had some vague expectations, yu xuan ran once a week, watching the leaves outside the window change a little bit, i don't know what mood it is.

there is no traffic jam on the road, an hour and a half gu ye arrived at yu xuan's company, far away gu ye saw a layer of purple qi and auspicious clouds floating above this company, and there was a golden merit power, gu ye hooked the corners of his mouth, and said in his heart that it was worthy of being the enterprise of the chosen son, with this merit and the favor of heaven, why worry about it?

gu ye was a little curious, what can i do to accumulate merit? "brother, what does your company do?"

the little brother looked shocked, as if to say that you didn't know what yu always did. <