117. i wish you a long life and a hundred years, half a life of loneliness

mrs. gu was used to being hot, and she had to fight back after being wronged in the past and tearing her face. this time was also really annoyed, he didn't remember when gu ye cried, how much the child was wronged, called a mother, can call such a heart, just like holding a blunt knife in her heart to cut a little, mrs. gu's heart twitched, under the fierce hand, this slap down, "pop" a sound, pumped on jing zhiling's white face, five fingers printed clearly, fast secretary did not react.

this was not the end, mrs. gu then grabbed the collar of jing zhiling's chest, pulled her over, and then slapped her again, "no one from childhood to adulthood dared to punch my son in the face!" why did you beat my son!" lady gu is

like a lioness who guards her cubs, going crazy and wanting to bite people to death. secretary jing zhiling came up to stop him, but was kicked away by madame gu, and said irritably: "get out!"

jing zhiling is accustomed to using a heart machine, and is a person with high self-esteem, who will not use his hands and will not spill, and he will not be able to fight back when he is beaten by mrs. gu, but will only grab mrs. gu's wrist and want to pull her away.

the driver brought by jing zhiling rushed in in a hurry, trying to pull mrs. gu, and mrs. gu's eyebrows were cold, "who dares to move me?" is it true that when we have no one to take care of our family? the

driver was intimidated by her momentum, and before he came, he knew that gu ye was gu decheng's son, and the situation in his family was not a secret, and he could check it on the internet. this woman was gu decheng's wife, and he really did not dare to touch her.

madame gu sneered, let go of jing zhiling, and asked fiercely, "say! why hit my son!

gu ye suddenly did not feel uncomfortable, looking at his little mother's angry look, the corners of his mouth subconsciously hooked up, grabbed mrs. gu's hand, "mom, i'm fine, let's go."

"why go? if she dares to hit you, i will fight back, and if you don't hit a woman, it doesn't mean that your mother doesn't fight! madame gu was not angry: "forget how i taught you, you can't eat anything!" who is she?

gu ye said without a trace of emotion: "a passerby who abandons his husband and abandons his son and does not dare to admit it until now."

mrs. gu sneered, "you threw your own son away, why did you beat my son?"

jing zhiling trembled, and when she said that she had abandoned her husband, her eyes were full of panic, and she did not dare to look at ye ye's eyes at all.

the secretary lifted her up and asked in a cold voice, "madam gu, you are also a famous family, your son dug up the grave of our relatives of jing zong and stole the contents, do you want to be aggressive?"

mrs. gu rolled up her sleeves, "fart, my son will never do such a thing!" the

secretary was scolded, and his face was not good, "you ask your son." madame gu looked

back at gu ye.

gu ye said seriously, "it's my brother's empty grave, and there are many people in this line who do this, and there are also those who raise the corpses of the elders of the division to move the graves and exchange them for feng shui treasure land."

madame gu asked with a cold face, "your brother, is the one who cured your illness?"

"yes, i have one less courage, my brother cured me and taught me the skill."

madame gu understood at this time, "so, you are his brother's mother?" the

secretary standing next to jing zhiling quickly corrected, "relatives."