154. the bloody array

gu ye's fighting with people was still known to his family, and his parents carried him back to train. "i heard you're playing against people, and it's even more dangerous than that."

gu ye said helplessly, "there is no danger as you think, there are many people on our side, but there is only one on the other side."

"that's not going to work either!" mrs. gu tapped on the table and warned him, "if there is something dangerous in the future, you can't do it!" crossing the road also needs to see if there is a neuropathy on the other side, and life safety is the most important! this kind of dangerous game can not be touched, still use me to remind you?

gu ye muttered, "usually when you walk, you still drop things on the top of your head, where is the constant safety?"

madame gu pointed at him, her eyebrows cold, "do you dare to talk back to me?"

gu ye immediately instigated, "mom, i'm sorry! my fault!

in short, no matter what she said, what the mother said was always right, gu ye said seriously, "i was wrong!"

lady gu snorted and let him go. gu's father looked at him solemnly and apologized, "there will be another time..."

gu ye hurriedly said, "you beat me!"

gu dad eased his face, "okay, just know that it's wrong, your eldest brother is looking for you, go find him."

"thank you dad!" gu ye turned his head and ran outside, running fast, making sure that the second elder would call him again, and he could also excuse himself from running too far and not being able to hear him.

after coming to gu sen's office, gu ye saw that his eldest brother's face was very good, and he was relieved, "brother, are you looking for me?"

gu sen gave him a folder, "your community has been half built, and now you are starting to book externally, and the money sold is all yours." this is the account i opened for you, and you put it away. gu ye was

excited, "big brother, give it to me?"

gu sen said helplessly, "all for you."

gu ye excitedly hugged the folder, "a lot of money! i've never seen so much money!

gu sen laughed and scolded, "out of breath!"

"big brother, i have to give you the land money, the material money, and the labor fee."

gu sen said indifferently, "there is no need, this is how big a place it is."

gu ye himself picked his fingers and calculated, a square meter of more than 100,000, such a community, how much money does he want to make? ten fingers have not been able to calculate, gu ye never thought that he would be so rich, to calculate the life of others for a lifetime, it is not as good as his brother to do a single business, gu ye still feels that reincarnation is really a technical job, how many years of struggle for the right fetus?

"no, the money is too much, i can't spend it, brother, i'll give you the cost money, you deduct it in it."

gu sen laughed, "since you asked for this, then i will deduct it." this is daddy's property, and the company will give you and the shares of the old four in the future, and give you a share every year. the second brother didn't want to, and said that he would also give you his part.

gu ye said movingly, "i will also rely on my brother to raise me in the future!" i thought only the fourth elder had to rely on you to raise!

"if you two raise me and your second brother in turn, we will be very happy." <