74. there is a ghost under my bed!

gu decheng has already noticed that the relationship between gu ye and yu xuan is not ordinary, even if he is old-fashioned, his eyesight is still there, where are the friends who chase after their hometown because of a small cold? hearing yu xuan say this, gu dad was a little confused, "what does it mean to take care of a lifetime?" a lifelong friend, or... am i somewhere that i don't understand?

yu xuan said seriously, "i mean, me and gu ye..."

"yu xuan!" madame gu stood upstairs and interrupted the two of them, "mr. yu, gu ye is looking for you."

yu xuan's eyes flashed, "okay, i'll go now."

gu decheng furrowed his brows, waited for mrs. gu to come down from the stairs, and wondered, "i feel something is wrong."

madame

gu looked at yu xuan's tall back and whispered, "you say, will yu xuan like our third son?" otherwise you can be so attentive? great for the old three.

gu decheng nodded, "i see it, i don't like to be able to run so far to see him?"

mrs.

gu pulled her husband away, "i suspect, it's not a liking between friends, do you know that they have a scandal?"

gu decheng looked dazed, "what gossip? "everyone

said they were getting married, and both families agreed."

gu dad was suddenly refreshed with three views and was amused, "amusing me to play? two boys, how to get married?

mrs.

gu said fortunately interrupted, his father was not mentally prepared at all, "aren't there many boys together now?" aren't there any boys abroad who get married?

gu decheng thought about it seriously, "this is not normal either." "it

can't be said that it is not normal, the two people close their doors to live, and it does not affect others." madame gu asked tentatively, "is yu xuan excellent?"

gu decheng blurted out, "excellent, if gu ye is a girl, he is not worthy of others, not to mention that he is a boy, don't make a fool of himself, it is impossible." mrs. gu had

nothing to say for a while, dear father!

————

gu ye asked yu xuan incomprehensibly, "i just heard my mother calling you, what are you doing?"

yu xuan sighed, "i was with my uncle, i wanted to confess, but my aunt wouldn't let me say it."

gu ye smiled, "she wants to take it slowly, afraid of making my father angry." "it

doesn't matter, you can solve it before you graduate."

"i'm going to go to graduate school, i'm going to get a ph.d., and i'm going to have years."

"if you think too much, i can only wait until you graduate from undergraduate."

"can you tolerate the non-human i raised?"

"yes, buy a big house and live separately from them."

......

after another day in his hometown, gu ye was almost fine, and then he returned to the imperial capital.

when he got out of the car, gu ye wrapped up like a bear, carrying a big black that was already seven or eight pounds in his arms, and yu xuan helped him pull his luggage and send it to his room.

as soon as he sat down to catch his breath, elder yu called over, "are you back?" <

yu xuan looked at gu ye, "just arrived home."