160. where is the miracle?

"array! don't let him run! everyone

didn't set up camp anymore, put down their things, and hurriedly picked up the weapons in their hands. it takes twelve people to make the heavenly lotus network array, and now that it is just evening, no one expected that this head would be so bold, and at this time they would dare to come out and attack them, and the other side had not yet finished. even the other person's body was not yet well protected, everyone was busy, and there were two ordinary people like the police who needed protection, after all, they were young and the scene was a little flustered.

gu ye said in a cold voice, "don't worry, the heavenly net array continues to be laid out, one person sent xiao wang and xiao zhang to a tent and put spells around them to prevent them from being injured, five people went to guard the body, and the others reconciled with me." gu ye looked at the head with a sneer, "dare to bite me, i will break his teeth!"

xie cheng reminded: "be careful, only one head, not as big as the body, he is more flexible." don't get bitten by him, you'll get infected.

gu ye sneered, "i don't care, i'm going to break his teeth!" qiankun wuji, nine days nine heavy five thunder god will! pro!

gu ye threw the spell out, the cinnabar pen quickly drew a spell, the spell was followed, and it was thrown in the direction of the head, and a thunderbolt on a sunny day, and it fell down in a stunned way, the tree was split, and at the same time, the head of the split, to the fiercest thunder, let the zombie head that absorbed the darkest thing in the heavens and the earth to be revived was split out of a black smoke. the head looked at gu ye jealously, realized that he had picked one of the hardest persimmons, and turned his head to run.

the red thread in gu ye's hand turned golden, and the power of merit wrapped around it turned into a barrier, "leave it to me!" <

xie cheng took the opportunity to rush up, the runes on the whip were already red, a whip flew over, and the head flew up after hastily dodging.

"tsing yi!"

as soon as gu ye's voice fell, the cyan figure floated up and collided with the human head, and no one got a bargain, this time it just blocked the momentum of the other party's departure. at this time, a copper coin blanket was covered in the air, the copper coin center was wearing fishing line, tied with secret hemp, the head was covered by this blanket on the head, and black smoke once again came out, and the person who controlled the blanket reminded everyone, "quick! the

law net, which had been repaired, fell from the sky again, wrapped this head, and then countless spells and copper coins were pasted on it, and this head struggled in pain, and the low roar was miserable and sharp, making people sound numb in their ears and nauseous.

after a while, this head did not move, and everyone did not dare to take it lightly, after all, this head had a high iq and had the experience of pretending to be dead before.

at this moment, the body locked in the tent was shaking, and even though there were so many spells attached to the body and the body tied by the rope, it still sensed that the head was outside. the person guarding the body did not look good, and quickly strengthened the spell, the body was not like a head, it could dance its limbs to resist, and for a time, it was pushed down several times. <

immediately after, the body was bleeding outwards, and after the blood wet the spell, he finally got rid of the shackles, knocked the two people out of the tent and rushed out, the head sensed that the body also rushed there, everyone anxiously pulled the rope, untangled the dagger, cut his fingers and drew a symbol from above, he was the sharpest, jumped over and inserted the dagger on the head!