12. the heavenly dao is good for reincarnation, and lao tzu spared no one

"he saved the people of a city, and also stomped on the face of the entire occult world," the middle-aged man's face was complicated, ugly as if he had swallowed a plate of flies, and when he looked at it, he felt pain when he thought of gu ye. "you layman, don't ask, in short, it's not him, you can find it slowly." after the middle-aged man said this, he stood up and left, in short, he did not want to talk more.

"sneeze!" gu ye sneezed a big sneeze.

"brother, someone must be praising you for being handsome behind your back." after a day of wasted days during the day, gu yang, who remembered that his homework had not been written tomorrow, raised his head and held out his thumb to his brother in a serious manner, without stinging his words of praise.

gu ye smiled and rubbed a handful on the top of the child's head, "little dog legs! it's no use praising me, you do your homework yourself. by the way, i'm also blindfolded by you.

gu yang: "..."

honey!

that night, wang qianqian's body was exhumed overnight, at this time there were no students in the school, and it did not cause panic, the forensic doctor found li rui's hair on the body, and the child's dna identification results also said that li rui was the father of the child. when the photo of wang qianqian's body was thrown into li rui's face, li rui finally couldn't hold back and collapsed and confessed.

the truth soon came out, and the reporter who paid attention to this matter wrote a post and sent it out, and the fans suddenly realized, especially those brain-dead fans, who were dumbfounded, and deeply loved a scumbag for seven years! murderer! the child is nine months old, how can i get my hands on it?

however, there is something more exciting, li rui has a drug addiction attack in the two days of detention, he uses drugs! since killing wang qianqian, he has a very serious psychological pressure, in order to relax himself, he touched drugs, this next netizen is not calm, hypocrites! god fucking national idol! homicide! drug! wwhat else would you dare not do?!

li rui needs to pay legal responsibility, it is a matter of certainty, in the face of evidence, no one sympathizes with him, before he said the confession in a trance at the concert, he was also identified by netizens as a drug addiction attack, and told the secret of his heart. only those who handled the case knew that the reason why the case came to light so quickly was that there was another person who was secretly helping.

———— the night before

the start of school, gu ye was busy packing his school bags, feeling the three ghost qi from far and near, he stopped the movement of his hand, walked to the window to look out, and saw that outside the gate, three ghost shadows were stopped by the golden light at the gate. it turned out to be wang qianqian and her big-headed son. there was also a ghost that was more confused, looking like it belonged to the state of leaving the soul, but it was not far from death, it was li rui.

wang qianqian saw gu ye standing by the window, and did not break in any harder, bending down deeply towards gu ye, holding her son with her other hand, and kowtowing to gu ye, before using a chain to tie li rui's soul away. looking at it from a distance, i didn't know that i thought that the two women were leading a dog out for a walk.

gu ye looked at the back of a family of three and nodded darkly: a family of three must be neat.

the next morning, a song king li rui news once again brushed the entire network, these days li rui name, slaughter screen occupation of the major websites, any star to grab the headlines is not as strong as he grabbed, unfortunately, this is his last time to grab the headlines, because last night li rui committed suicide! <