27. bride snatching war

the new ghost was undoubtedly the woman's son, liu chao in the mouth of several aunts, gu ye chased to the mountain behind the village, "liu chao, come out yourself, don't you just want to find your daughter-in-law?" i can help you. there was silence around, and there was

no meaning that the ghosts and monsters wanted to come out, gu ye said with a smile: "if you don't come out again, your daughter-in-law's hall will be finished, and in half an hour, no one can help you."

"who are you?" can you see me? the ghost finally floated out of the hiding place and looked at gu ye defensively.

"i'm gu ye, just the gu ye in front of your house." gu ye looked at him for a moment, liu chao's eyes had begun to turn red, and the black ghost on his body did not look like a normal new ghost, and he was about to blacken into a powerful ghost. gu ye calculated that once liu chao blackened, he would have to die many innocent people. however, even more fierce than him is his daughter-in-law, who is an invisible boss.

liu chao looked at gu ye, "are you the fortune teller gu ye?"

gu ye said deeply, "the gu ye you are talking about should be my brother, and i am also gu ye."

liu chao was a little confused.

gu ye smiled, "my brother said, find a disciple named gu ye, and find an apprentice named gu ye in the future, and whoever provokes us in the future will let him be like stabbing gu ye's nest, and grandpa gu will bounce around."

liu chao finally had a little joy on his face, "i heard my family say that gu ye is very powerful, and gu ye is a little immortal!"

gu ye squinted his eyes to see that the black qi above his head did not become more intense, and then he relaxed his mind, "i know, i can help you."

liu chao said excitedly, "i can repay you as a cow and a horse, i will make you a ghost servant, and you can do whatever you want me to do." cui cui was very timid, and now she must be very scared, and i was going to save her. gu ye wondered

, "is love something that can make people crazy?"

liu chao said emphatically, "yes." gu

ye understood that love is something that can make ghosts become mentally retarded.

"well, give me her birthday."

liu chao thought about it and was slightly embarrassed, "i don't know specifically, she belongs to the rabbit, her birthday is the third day of the first month of july, and she should have been born at noon." she has said that people who are born at noon are bold, but she is very timid.

gu ye counted backwards in the perpetual calendar, "probably know it, is there something about her?" fast, time is running out. "i have it

at home!"

gu ye pulled out his leg and ran home, liu chao was a new ghost, he had not yet learned how to float faster, and he could not catch up with gu ye's two legs. gu ye pinched a finger in disgust, and a golden thread was tied to liu chao's body, dragging him like a kite, and ran to liu chao's house in two minutes.

at this time, the liu family's spiritual hall was still there, and liu chao's body had been buried and would be cremated tomorrow. there was also a phoenix coffin next to it, which was obviously prepared for li cui, but unfortunately, it was empty now. liu chao's mother sat by the coffin, tears as if they were dry, sitting there motionless, looking directly at the portrait of her son, his eyes were wooden, as if he had lost the goal of life. <

liu chao cried out uncomfortably: "mom! his

mother did not react, liu chao still wanted to scream, gu ye tightened the thread in his hand and dragged him to his side, "don't scream, she can't hear it."

seeing gu ye, a stranger, the villagers who were helping next to him came over and asked, "are you?"

gu ye didn't have time to explain to the villagers, and went straight to the subject: "i am gu ye's disciple next door, i just saw liu chao, and i have a few words i want to say to liu chao's parents." the

villagers immediately felt a chill, gu ye was famous in their town, he could pinch and calculate, he would also look at feng shui, choose a yin house, and solve a lot of things for the villagers. it didn't look like this young man was lying, but if he was a disciple, it wouldn't be unusual to see a ghost.

unexpectedly, gu ye's words just fell, but the woman who was still sitting in front of the coffin suddenly rushed out of the house like a living, crazy, grabbed gu ye's shoulders with both hands, and asked with red eyes: "my son is back?" did you see my son? what did my son say? is he unwilling?

"yes," gu ye's scratched shoulder hurt, and his hands squeezed the acupuncture point on the aunt's wrist, unloaded her strength, and reassured: "i came to help him grab his daughter-in-law, aunt, you can help me."

"help! definitely help! aunt liu pulled gu ye into the room, "mr. xiao said, what can i do?" gu

ye sighed again, should it be said that the people's customs are simple, or that the parents in the world are pitiful? wwhen the mother's heart is bitter, even if there is a glimmer of expectation, she can fight for her son, he said a stranger, she also believed.

"your son said that he had something in his room that li cui had used, and i wanted to use it now."

aunt liu hurried to look for it, and really found it.

liu chao was busy with his father's outside business, and came back with a haggard face, he also had a beard, he hadn't shaved for two days, and his sideburns were white. listening to liu chao's mother's explanation, the uncle just pondered for a moment, "okay, mr. xiao said what to do, just do it, just ask for peace of mind."

"rest assured, i'll let them send your daughter-in-law back." gu ye closed the door, drew a soul array next to the coffin, put the things used by the girl on the table, and wrote the birthday eight characters on the paper with a cinnabar pen. gu ye never took the usual path, others asked for souls, he directly detained the soul, and he had to come, and if he didn't come, he had to come.

the green light quietly lit up in the fa formation, and after several struggles of the ghost fire, a ghost bride wearing a red dowry quietly appeared in the fa formation!

standing behind gu ye, liu chao rushed over in surprise, at this time, the ghost bride raised her head, her eyes were red, and she stared at everyone in front of her with hatred, and the image of a red wedding dress was stained with blood, especially after seeing liu chao's remains, a layer of blood-colored mist spread around her, and liu chao was suddenly ejected!

"cuicui!" liu chao looked at this fierce female ghost in shock, "is it cuicui?" how did you become like this? sseeing the lover, liu chao, regardless of the danger, climbed forward two steps, and cried out in pain: "cuicui, i am liu chao, cuicui, you look at me!"

hearing liu chao's call, the ghost bride slowly turned her head, red eyes, after seeing that it was liu chao, her body froze for a while, and then rushed over like a red arrow, hugged liu chao, and cried, "liu chao!

gu ye watched as the thick blood mist on this girl's body actually faded little by little, and the black qi on liu chao's body also faded, and his heart finally breathed a sigh of relief. liu chao's body was resentful, he couldn't ask for it, and he had to be stimulated a little more to blacken it. this girl was sold to a stranger by her biological father, and her resentment was heavier than that of liu chao, and her temperament had changed drastically, and she had moved to kill. once you kill someone and stain it with human blood, you are even crazier than liu chao.

but i still have to complain that love has such a magical magic, it is really terrible!

a pair of small couples who are not easy to reunite hold together, the scene interprets the life and death of love, just this is going to cry, gu ye interrupted them, "don't cry first, i want to cry for a while and then cry." come on, the bridegroom, worship the heavens and the earth first, let's rob the relatives tonight, and tomorrow we will go to worship your mother-in-law and the old man. liu chao's

parents couldn't see the soul, and when they heard gu ye's words, they all looked at the soul array, and liu chao's mother carefully asked, "my son is back?" he's back?

gu ye sighed, and said that since he had reached this step, let the two poor old men feel comforted in their hearts, and the cinnabar pen drew twice in the void, "heavenly eye, open!" liu chao's

parents looked at the scene in front of them in disbelief, the old two were excited and wanted to pounce on their sons, gu ye stopped them one by one, and pulled them to a chair to sit down, "calm! do we understand it? iif you don't worship heaven and earth anymore, you will have to bind li cui's soul over there. the

family of four did not dare to cry anymore, and honestly listened to gu ye's arrangement.

"worship your parents, thank me for being a matchmaker, this matter will become, kowtow to your parents." gu ye wrote the birthdays of the two together, burned the rune paper, and advised: "when the resentment is gone, go to reincarnation, and i will give you two three lives." this

side has worshiped heaven and earth, but the family that bought li cui is dumbfounded. the gentleman who presided over this had already put together the birthdays of li cui and a man named xiang lei and inserted incense, but he couldn't light them at all. mr. li cuiling inexplicably checked the li cuiling card, and suddenly found that there was an extra red line on the spirit card, "eh? no, this girl has a marriage contract, this marriage can not be married. "what

marriage contract?" a woman in her fifties, chubby, wearing gold necklaces, gold earrings, and gold bracelets, looking at a woman with a very upstart temperament, came over anxiously and asked: "we inquire about it, this girl is good with people, not engaged, if we don't buy it in the middle of the night, this person can't grab it." the

gentleman looked at it again and said with certainty: "it's not that i'm blind, this is that there is a marriage contract, a woman does not marry a second husband, that side does not lift, this side can not do." the woman's

eyes widened, "what's going on in the house?" scam money! no, this marriage must be done! she rubbed her legs, pulled her husband in panic, and whispered, "is this gentleman afraid that the money is not enough, and then wrap him a red envelope, i am afraid that this marriage will not be completed, and that filial piety will come to beat me in my dreams."

she had been dreaming for several days in a row, and her son said that it was too stuffy to be alone in the ground, and he wanted a daughter-in-law, and he dared to punch and kick her in his dreams. ssomeone burned a paper daughter-in-law for him, and he made a fuss and came to look for her in his dreams. it was hard to meet a suitable big girl, and this thing had to be done.

at this time, no one saw it, and a black shadow lying on the roof glared at the spirit card angrily, turned and flew towards da liu village.

gu ye had other arrangements in the second half of the night, it was just ten o'clock now, he was preparing to rest for a while, and then he got up again at eleven o'clock, but he didn't expect that just lying on the roof, he skipped a gloomy ghost. he had been driving for more than a day, and he was tired, grinding and rubbing out to see, and his angry mouth was all up.

a fierce-looking middle-aged ghost viciously kicked liu chao, the new ghost, and dragged li cui's neck out like a dead dog, without any pity. after all, liu chao was newly dead, he had never done anything bad before he died, he only had resentment on his body, there was no anger, he climbed up and rushed up again despite the pain, but he was not the opponent of the old ghost at all, he was grabbed by his hair and pressed to the ground, and his soul had become transparent when he was dropped.

li cuicui saw that his lover had been beaten like this, and the almost expansive qi on his body that had already disappeared once again condensed, the blood mist was filled, and his eyes turned blood red, "why, you all forced me?" why, don't let us go?

seeing that li cui's anger was getting heavier and heavier, liu chao shouted worriedly, "cui cui! if you lose your mind, you can't reincarnate! "can't

be with you, what else can i cast?" what reincarnation? who is it? li cuicui grabbed xiang lei's wrist, and his body floated up, and the thick breath stirred up a gust of yin wind, blowing the blood-red wedding dress hunting and hunting.

"oh? you slut, you dare to rebel against me! xiang lei said fiercely, "i ate him, so that he would never be able to give birth!"

seeing this, gu ye picked up a brick from the ground, rushed over to boo and slapped it on the other party's head, angry, you aren't afraid of breaking the dog's teeth! eat! i'll kill you if you don't open your mouth for a while!"