35. or do you want to open a room?

gu ye and zhao pengyu were taken to the police station, and the police viewed the video of them and did not see what they were doing. therefore, they were only severely criticized, "don't sleep in the middle of the night, visit the ghost house, find excitement, this time stimulate it, in case something happens, your family must not be sad to die?"

gu ye and zhao pengyu were holding a bucket of instant noodles, they were also really hungry, they were trained while eating, and they said sorry to the police uncle with their empty mouths, and their attitude of admitting mistakes was particularly religious.

the police flower sister next to them was afraid that they would not have enough to eat, and another person gave a ham sausage.

at this time, the doorman called the captain, "those two high school students are the son of real estate tycoon gu decheng, and the other is the nephew of yu xuan, the chairman of the international electronics industry, and now gu ye's second brother and yu xuan have personally come to pick up people, asking if they can all be taken away?" the

captain uncle looked at the two bear children who were holding the instant noodles and drinking all the soup, and for a while they didn't know what good they were, and the instant noodles could be eaten so wolf-swallowed, which looked like a rich second generation? other people's rich second generation of drag racing bubble girl loser, these two rich second generation in the middle of the night to find ghosts, the uncle are helpless, "after the middle of the night less out to run, hear not?"

gu ye and zhao pengyu put down the instant noodle box at the same time and nodded their heads deftly.

so well-behaved! it is simply a clear stream among the rich second generation bear children! the captain's uncle eased his face and instructed them both: "this matter must be kept secret, otherwise it will cause panic in the outside world, and when the case is clarified, we can announce it to the public, understand?" the

two men still nodded obediently, no matter what the other said, the nod was right.

"all right, when you're full, let's go."

gu ye yawned, walked out the door to find zhao pengyu still rubbing, and urged: "what's wrong with you?" wwant to stay?

zhao pengyu said with an ugly face: "my parents are on a business trip, i have been living in my grandfather's house recently, and the person who came to pick me up... be...... my brother-in-law?

gu ye nodded, "it should be."

zhao pengyu covered his chest, feeling a sense of sadness that he was already cold.

after the two of them went out, someone in the police station said: "i checked the information, and i heard that gu ye can pinch and calculate, and he can also channel and catch ghosts. the

little police officer who said this was immediately disciplined, "don't talk nonsense, what age is this?" you are feudal superstition! what we have to do is to follow this line, bring all the criminals to justice, send these scum to court, make them confess their guilt, and set an example! instead of struggling with whether the students who found out about this matter will summon the soul! after hearing it, hurry up and investigate the case, that is, sleepless and do not eat, but also to pull out all the scum of this group of people! the

ghost-summoning statement was revealed, and all the staff were involved in the investigation of the case, and the female policewoman in charge of sorting out the report took the report, "some of the dozen criminals woke up, they were shouting ghosts, and their bodies had problems, some of them could not move their arms, some of them could not move their legs and feet, and when they checked, they did not find any problems, it looked like psychological problems."