139. come, contrivance

Netizens saw Gu Ye's Weibo, and their first reaction was: Gu Ye is crazy, right?

Dare to be so hard with netizens, Gu Ye is definitely the first. Even the first-line stars did not dare to be so rigid, Gu Ye dared.

Netizens thought about it, he really dared, he is not a star, does not rely on traffic to eat, his family has money, the whole family business plus his boyfriend, no one in the business world shakes. And it is not worth it for you to scold him, first, you may not have scolded him, he was nagging, scolding you is like a curse, are you afraid after listening to it? Another is, in case you scold him, someone keeps forwarding you likes, and after reaching a certain number, his boyfriend and his mother will sue you for online violence and damage his reputation.

Brainless people are looking at the follow-up development, brainless people have been provoked by Gu Ye anger, kaijiao: the Internet are rumored that the Gu family style is good, I did not see where it is good, open your mouth to curse others, is it a human thing?

My mind was too vicious, I used to think he was good-looking, I powdered him for a while, and now I see, sure enough, the rich second generation has nothing good!

Stink don't face the dead guy, don't understand your own things, and face out to force nagging, what does this matter to you? Why do you come out and accuse others? Take care of yourself, shame on people, others call you a master, you treat yourself as a dish, disgusting!

How are you different from them? Malicious curse! Your dad doesn't care about you either!

Yeah, aren't you also personally attacking netizens? How are you different from those who are violent online? I also said that you are intimidating me, cyber violence against me, who gave me a statement?

It's my business not to apologize, so why listen to you? You ask me to apologize I apologize? Who are you to me? Joke! Bah! Eat and go for it! <

......

Gu Ye's fans, men and women, young and old, many people do not pay much attention to these things on the Internet, until Gu Ye forwarded after they did not see this matter, fans quickly assembled, saw someone scolding Gu Ye, did not wait for Gu Ye to open his mouth, fiercely went up to fear: Gu Ye don't be afraid, mothers are here, on the matter, there is no naming and naming that you did it, what do you have in mind? Someone should come out and scold you, let you all wake up, one by one, take your parents' money, don't do the right thing, every day to scare this, scold that, really out of the human life you will wake up?

Upstairs mother powder is too naïve, really out of life they will not regret, they will only sigh with regret, do not go to the heart to say sorry, and then continue to scold the next. Look at the present, has anyone repented? Isn't this all scolding Master Gu?

Vicious faces flashed before my eyes, and I just wanted to say: Do you have a brain?

Some people just want to vent their anger, or life is not satisfactory, just want to scold people, they will not want to be scolded people uncomfortable.

Gu Ye said this matter I know, some time ago made a lot of noise, said that a child high-altitude thrown object smashed the old man, the family lost the house, netizens also disagreed, to let the child's parents pay for the child's life, the child is an autistic, smashed to death when only four years old. What is even more ridiculous is that now that the case has been reversed, it is not the child who did it at all, and the police have made a notice.

I just hehe, has anyone apologized to this family? No!

Of course not, they were busy cursing Gu Ye now.

Hahahahaha! Come on, fight! You guys who are used to this group of crippled calves, but also personally attacked, right, what is wrong with us Master Gu having a boyfriend? Preventing you from eating and sleeping? Your envy and jealousy are useless! GGu Ye don't be afraid! Not accustomed to seeing, although on, we tear the mental retardation of the hand, to ensure that you are too peaceful!