105. not afraid of the real villain, afraid of hypocrites

at three o'clock in the afternoon, yu xuan left work early and sat in the car, gu ye proposed: "let's go buy vegetables and eat at home in the evening." he doesn't like to eat takeout, usually goes out to eat, and sometimes covets the feeling of home.

yu xuan gave the driver a holiday and personally drove to the supermarket, gu ye walked in front, he pushed the cart to follow behind, watching gu ye keep putting vegetables into the basket, he said very seriously: "i recognize a lot of dishes now."

gu ye was surprised, "you... it's awesome.

after

exaggerating, i found that praising others would recognize dishes like praising you for not being mentally retarded, gu ye smiled and said: "in fact, there is no need, you have your strengths, where is the time to waste time in life?" you'll eat it, don't recognize it.

"i said i had to learn."

"i also said i didn't need you to learn." gu ye threw a bag of shrimp in the car, smiled and squinted, and said, "i raise you, you will do anything, what will i take to keep you around?"

gu ye told the other party very bluntly, i will be moved, i will learn what you will not know, so that you can't leave me. such a yang plot actually showed the care in his heart, and the corners of yu xuan's mouth hooked up, "i just want to share some for you, don't think about it." the

two of them looked at each other and smiled, and even one of them felt sweet, at this time, a strange voice timidly interjected, "may i ask, is it master gu?"

gu ye turned his head, and behind him came a young man who was not tall and looked very ordinary, and the other party recognized gu ye at a glance, "it's really master gu, do you remember me?" i'm a reporter, and i've counted with you at the hospital door. <

gu ye shook his head, forgetting that there were too many people he had counted and couldn't remember clearly.

the other party smiled awkwardly, "it doesn't matter, i just saw you, come and say hello to you, change it to me, i don't remember the person i only met once a year ago." this is mr. yu xuan, may i ask, are you really a couple?

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "you guess? the

young man said in his heart that you forgot me, but you guessed that you did not forget, he smiled and said, "i look like."

yu xuan furrowed his brows, "which newspaper are you?" the

young man was asked by yu xuanyi, and immediately reacted, embarrassed to apologize, "i'm sorry, i'm an occupational disease offender, casually ask, i won't report it." he took out a document from his pocket, "i don't shoot entertainment gossip news now, i will shoot social documentaries instead, and i will be licensed to work."

gu ye nodded, "this is also very good, pickpocketing the black material of the star, it is better to expose some useful things to the people."

"yes, i thought the same thing, excuse me, goodbye." when the young man finished speaking, he wanted to leave, and then he listened to gu ye's reminder: "when there is nowhere to escape, go to the left, i remember who you are." the

young man nodded and wrote it down, and walked away with a smile. he also did not expect that a month later, he secretly filmed the manufacture of fake drugs and fake vaccines being hunted down, and when he was cornered, he remembered gu ye's words, went to the left, saved his life, and also exposed a group of black-hearted businessmen who had lost their conscience for money. at that time, the only words in his heart were: gu ye was a living immortal! aa year ago, it arrived!

gu ye pulled yu xuan to continue to buy vegetables, and when he saw him looking at others, his face was so cold, as if his eyebrows were gentle only to him, gu ye couldn't help but smile and bend his eyes, "that young man was scared by you."