146. dig a pit and push it down!

the old lady took gu ye to a community a few miles away, there are many shops around the community, just on the least prosperous side of the community, there is a humble small shop, called: elderly health management center, the name is quite formal.

the old lady pointed to the shop and said, "right here, my family lives in this neighborhood, i often come to listen to their lectures, the lectures are quite useful, sometimes they will send eggs, send oil, send rice and noodles, the lecturers are very good, you can come to them tomorrow."

gu ye smiled, "okay, i remember, do you still have the goods in your hands now?"

"yes, there is only one left." the old lady took the mat and showed it to gu ye.

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "how much is one?"

"three thousand and five."

gu yexin said that just such a cushion is really not cheap, "rmb?"

"pluto, i can't spend it when i want rmb." the old lady explained, "i used to ask for yuan.

gu ye blinked his eyes, and his eyes turned, "grandma, i want this one, i'll order ten more with you, and give them to ghost friends."

the old lady was overjoyed, "you want so much!"

gu ye smiled and nodded, "i have a lot of ghost friends," he encouraged, "you go and ask him for goods, if you want to come, i will buy, at least ten." the

old lady said happily, "okay, i'll go to him in a moment to order." tthe old lady gave the last mat to gu ye and taught him how to use it, "there is wormwood in it, here is a button, this is a charging treasure, plugged in will heat up, the effect of this wormwood will enter your body along your pores, just sit for an hour a day." when you don't use it, you cut off this power supply, which is an ordinary mat.

gu ye asked curiously, "is there really such a magic?" can cancer also be cured? the

old lady said seriously: "yes, really anything can be cured, that is, to insist, persevere, this mat can be used repeatedly, it is not a problem to use for three years, is it very cost-effective?" the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, "yes, it's quite cost-effective." he gave money happily, a piece of money is tens of thousands of dollars, four is enough, "grandma, i pay you the full amount, more you don't have to look for it, you are so old, it is not easy to run back and forth, give you a hard fee." the old lady was

touched: "young man, you believe in me too much, you can rest assured, i will not run."

gu ye nodded, "hmmm, i don't think you'll lie to me." after

the old lady put the money away, she said happily, "then i will go."

gu ye smiled and waved, "grandma, see you tomorrow!" wait for your goods oh, tomorrow i will go to that place to find you!

"nice! no see, no scattering!

gu ye looked at the old lady's distant back and couldn't help it, "poof! ————

the old lady came to the house of the supervisor of her goods, and on the bed lay a young man of twenty-seven or eight years of age, sleeping soundly. the old lady floated over without touching the ground and pushed him, "director li? ssupervisor lee, i've come to place an order.

li yandong was suddenly awakened in his sleep, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a pale grimace, "mom! frightened, he screamed, and all the drowsiness was scared away, and he rolled out of bed from the other side in panic and fell with a muffled sound.

li yandong lay on the ground, his heart pounding, as if he was going to stop suddenly in the next second. after the reaction, he almost went crazy, "old lady, how come you are here again!" didn't i just deliver you? the