39. yu xuan: what does your dad like?

after watching his father leave in the morning, gu ye carried xiao maza out of the house. although he figured out that he could meet his own relatives today, what kind of people were related to him, gu ye didn't know, and could only come out and meet them by chance.

gu ye's face, wherever you go can attract attention, in the pedestrian street to find a lively place to put down the maza to sit there, many young people shopping are looking at him. there are really a few people around, but they are all watching the hilarity, and no one is looking for him to calculate.

gu ye looked at this, and then looked at that, in the bustling crowd, it seemed that none of them looked like they were related to him, the simplest reason: not good enough!

a big aunt saw him from a distance, took out her mobile phone and looked at the above photos, determined that it was gu ye, and ran over in surprise, "little sir, you are the little gentleman who set up a stall on jitong street two days ago, don't you?"

gu ye nodded, this aunt is definitely not a person with a relationship, she is older than her mother.

the eldest aunt seemed to have been looking for gu ye for several days, "i heard that you can calculate accurately, little sir, can you help me calculate where to find the lost things?"

gu ye looked at the aunt's hand and asked with a smile, "did the aunt lose the wedding ring?" "right

, right, right!" the aunt looked at gu ye and could calculate accurately, and all the brains said, "a few days ago i took off the ring and washed it, i couldn't find it when i turned my head, this ring has been with me for more than thirty years, i can't find it for a while, i'm just like the soul missing, you calculate for me, five hundred yuan is enough?" the

onlookers looked at this aunt's eyes like a fool, this little young man had a good-looking face, where is the appearance of a master? what age is this now, and still believes?

"auntie, you better go home and look for it, don't believe this." tthere was a young man next to him who couldn't look down and reminded him.

the eldest aunt waved her hand, "you don't understand, this little gentleman has set up a stall elsewhere before, and the calculation is accurate." the

onlookers were speechless and did not leave, watching gu ye, the swindler, swindle out of money.

gu ye was not annoyed either, and handed the tray to the aunt, "just dial it." the

eldest aunt did as she said, looking at gu ye nervously, gu ye saw the pointer pointing, "the gua elephant is stacked on top of each other, the shock is exchanged, the upper gua is exchanged, the exchange is happy, the lower gua is the shock, the vibration is moving," gu ye smiled, "auntie, your ring is not only not lost, but also has been following you." touch your own pocket, is it just out of your pocket? the

aunt hurriedly touched the pocket, touched what was the hand, the face immediately showed a surprise expression, she pulled out a gold ring, the style is a little old, it looks like it has been some years, "really found!" what a god! thank you, little sir! the day i lost my ring, i wore this dress!

gu ye smiled and put the money given by the aunt into his wallet, and the eyes of the onlookers immediately changed, and the look in the eyes of the aunt was: this is a childcare!

gu ye looked at the people around him again, and said that there would be no young and beautiful little girl looking for him to calculate?

at this time, four or five young sisters in their early twenties gathered around, and a short-haired cheerful asked: "little handsome man, do you calculate for your sister, can your sister and boyfriend get engaged this year?"