165. the wedding

after the examination, a special department composed of occult masters was formally established, with gu ye as minister and xie cheng as vice minister, this separate department was not bound by any department, did not accept any transfer, its existence was also an underground department, only belonged to the imperial capital security bureau, lived in a high-end apartment, food, clothing, housing and transportation.

high treatment also means high risk, but also have to pay accordingly, the first day of the establishment of this department, the superior sent someone to send a box of top secret files, directly to gu ye's office.

this office location is temporary, it has been built there, it has not been decorated, the superior rented an apartment and let them live temporarily for three months, gu ye has not yet arranged the office, the work will come. opening a file bag and looking at it, gu ye and xie cheng had the urge to throw all these things down.

"was the first day so exciting?"

"it seems that these are all cases with no beginning and no end, either they are insufficient evidence at the beginning and have become unsolved cases, or they are big cases that are being investigated but cannot find evidence." gu ye said tiredly, "i know it won't be so easy."

"secretary wang, come!" gu ye called xiao wang, who had been transferred over, "next you are responsible for opening all these file bags, you are divided into two categories, the cases that need to be investigated now are divided into a wave, and the unsolved cases without evidence are put into a wave." make a large bulletin board on the wall of the hall on the first floor and hang them on each wall. the announcement is posted, so that everyone can freely form a team, freely accept the case, after doing it, you receive the case closure report, and a bonus is issued once a quarter, all according to the number of cases closed.

xiao wang looked at his workload and asked helplessly, "minister, i have done all this work, what are you two going to do?" <

gu ye shook the file bag in his hand, "the two of us will pick up this." "no

, you shouldn't be here..."

xie cheng knocked on the table and asked seriously, "do you think we can sit here?" let us do everything, what do we do with the secretary? xiao wang was

about to cry, "before, i wasn't a civilian, i was always on the front line!" "it's

because you're on the front line that you understand these things, we don't understand anything."

xiao wang was stunned by the two of them' perverse reasoning, and finally looked for his old superior, "at least four secretaries must be assigned to get busy."

mu jingfei reassured, "when the case in xiao zhang's hand is closed, he will go over to help, and you can hold on for two more days.

xiao wang looked at this big pile of work and just wanted to say: i can't.

the next day, after xiao wang came, he saw two leave slips on gu ye's desk, and the minister and vice minister collectively asked for leave, and the reason for the leave was the same thing. xiao wang angrily just wanted to take a kitchen knife and chop the table, "free and loose! unorganized and undisciplined!

fan xiao took a bag of fried chestnuts and asked, "what about brother gu and brother reconciliation?"

xiao wang eased his face, "is there something wrong with them?"

fan xiao: "my mother sent me fried chestnuts, and everyone ate them together." <

xiao wang took a deep breath, "the minister can't eat, he took a marriage leave."