100. money, can you really buy anything?

after listening to li shan's words, gu ye solemnly summed up: "after the house is built, the house is handed over on time, the residents begin to renovate, you die a bitter death, there is no place to vent your stomach, and you can't come out, and the anger spread throughout the building." therefore, people who have come are infected with your anger, bad luck, grumpiness, jealousy, in short, all kinds of negative emotions are entangled, and they can't control themselves.

li shan was frightened and nervously explained, "i don't know, i didn't mean it, your honor, mingcha!"

xie cheng was amused, "you see clearly, where are we like judges?"

li shan looked at their young faces and asked uncertainly, "you are?"

"occult magician, catch evil ghosts and seek revenge on behalf of the wronged ghosts," gu ye soothed for a moment, and said happily, "fortunately, those people are fine, otherwise you will have to bear the cause and effect of human life."

li shan's eyes were even more surprised, "why doesn't the master have a beard?"

xie cheng touched his chin and said angrily, "i shaved it in the morning!" gu

ye twitched at the corner of his mouth, too lazy to talk nonsense on this issue, he pondered this case, "this matter is not easy to investigate, first, it has been a long time, there is no body, no evidence." second, who the previous responsible persons were, we don't know, we must call the police, let the police justifiably investigate. if you want to call the police, i said it is useless, i have no evidence, people do not believe, but also rely on you. li shan was

confused, "what can i do?"

gu ye said helplessly, "don't you have a hairy boy who grew up together?" the one who took the two hundred thousand sealing fee.

li shan's face was dark, and for money, friends who grew up wearing open crotch pants together could not be trusted.

gu ye still didn't understand when he saw him, and could only teach him: "can he spend this money comfortably?" can you get by in good conscience? others don't want to, he grew up with you, he will not think about your miserable situation at all? you go to scare him, make him afraid, make him feel guilty, let him have to go to the police, let the police investigate this matter, they can find out who the person in charge was, cut corners and embezzle security money, not one person can hide it, a lead is a string.

li shanmao suddenly understood gu ye's meaning, "i understand, but how do i go?"

gu ye: "..."

even if this big brother is resentful, he is also a sincere person with no heart, gu ye is helpless, "two ways, first, i will stuff you into a bottle and send you to the local area by courier." second, you don't need to get a ticket to get on the train, you find the right train and climb up directly. "

oh well, i get it."

after li shan left, xie chengxin asked, "is this big brother okay?" it doesn't look like there's much in the eye.

gu ye smiled, "then find him a helper, it is best to have more bad eyes and a thicker face, at this time you need my family's spirit." xie cheng's

eyes widened and his heart said dude, are you crazy? you say that about your flirtatious girlfriend? <

gu ye took ling ling out of his bag, "girl, ghost baby, give it to daddy."

ling ling originally thought that her father said that she was a small mouth, and when she heard this, she immediately smiled and bent her eyes, and pulled out the yin sky doll pendant, gu ye squinted her eyes and pulled the other party's soul out of it, "ghost baby, you go follow the big brother, help him, scare people to get it, don't make people die." "