30. gu ye: i am going to fall in love with him!

gu ye got out of the car at the door of the yu family's old mansion, looked at the courtyard, and exclaimed: "a good feng shui treasure land that gathers water and hides dragons."

yu xuan pushed open the door, and an old man dressed in a blue tang costume with gray hair greeted him and said with a smile: "the young master is back, what is this?" seeing gu ye behind yu xuan's block, the old man was stunned, this was the first time yu xuan had taken people home.

"gu ye, the master i invited." this is uncle ann.

gu ye smiled and said hello: "uncle an, mr. yu asked me to come and see the painting." "the

master who saved young master pengyu?" uncle an said in surprise, "it's really young and promising, master gu, please come in."

gu ye smiled awkwardly, what is the reason for being young, for the first time he heard someone use this word to praise him, and others said that he was not doing his job.

stepping into the gate, over the front yard, into the weeping flower gate, this is the inner courtyard. on the left and right sides were the east and west compartments, and there were a few people hanging lanterns at the door, yu xuan looked back at gu ye, who was half a step behind him, "this is my father's study, and even the east and west ear rooms are filled with books and calligraphy and paintings."

gu ye sincerely praised: "yu lao is erudite, and it is normal to have many books." gu

ye admired more and more, and sighed in his heart that the yu family was worthy of the shuxiang mendi, all the buildings were antique, from stone tables, stone benches to wooden carvings in the corridor, all of which showed the owner's cultural accomplishment and rich family heritage. moreover, to have such a large courtyard so close to the center of the imperial capital, the value of this courtyard must be at least several hundred million. the most rare thing is that there is a layer of golden light above the yu family, which is the merit qi that can be formed by doing good deeds, and the yu family's rich but so low-key good deeds can be seen in the disposition of this family. <

after taking a few dozen steps forward, this reached the main room, "hidden wind and water, four spirits town house, good feng shui!" mr. yu, standing on the roof of your house on the first of october, can you see the military parade? gu ye sighed and whispered gossip, especially curious.

yu xuan lightly tickled the corner of his mouth and smiled, "you can go up and have a look in a moment."

gu ye looked at him incomprehensibly, can he be so casual?

yu xuan nodded, indicating that it didn't matter, he would go if he wanted to.

gu ye smiled and shook his head, it was not good to walk around other people's homes, it was too impolite.

gu ye was taken to the backyard by yu xuan, and when he stepped into the door, he found a familiar back crouching by the pool, gu ye slowed down his pace, walked over to take a look, and only wanted to kick the girl down, "you lack morality!" a

pool of koi in the pool, looking silly, zhao pengyu took a fishing rod and fished in the koi pond.

"yo ~ the great immortal is coming!" zhao pengyu smiled evilly, "i'll go fishing tomorrow and try the fishing rod in advance." gu ye was

speechless, so he said, "thee lacks virtue."

zhao pengyu looked up and asked, "are you going with me?"

gu ye said with interest, "go, let's go together tomorrow."

"i heard that you went to the folk to experience life, how is it, not tanned?"