76. the slag out of the sky

zhao siyan heard min hongyang's screams, was awakened in an instant, too late to put on shoes, ran out of the bedroom barefoot, saw her husband sitting on the ground, was frightened and his face changed, he couldn't take care of anything, he wanted to run outside.

"hong yang, what's wrong with you?" she was wearing only thin pajamas, and it was so cold outside, min hongyang's eyes flashed, slightly moved, he stood up and scolded: "don't come out."

zhao siyan was startled and stood in the doorway, not knowing what he could do.

min hongyang tried to control his trembling hand as much as possible, picked up the bottle, returned to the house, and closed the door, "are you still wronged?"

zhao siyan pursed his lips, "you are fierce, so scary."

min hongyang's face softened, he took his wife in his arms, and comforted: "i am too anxious, it is so cold outside, you wear so little, what if you are cold?" "am

i not worried about you?"

"worry i'm going to have to take care of myself too!"

this was too tender to say, zhao siyan's heart was sweet, and the corners of his mouth hooked up, "i remember, what happened to you just now?"

min hongyang silently hid his panic, the bottom of his eyes struggled slightly, and suddenly cooled down, he gently comforted: "it's okay, just now i saw the flower eyes." oh, this bottle for you, it looks quite chic, take it to play.

zhao siyan squeezed the small bottle with a naïve face, "i am not a child, what is the fun of this bottle?" "throw

it away if you don't like it." <

"what you gave me, i was reluctant to throw away."

min hongyang smiled and said softly, "i went to the company, you didn't sleep well last night, and you slept again during the day." "

hmm." zhao siyan watched her husband leave with a look of adoration, returned to the bedroom, and put the bottle on the pillow. because of the corpse thing, she was still a little frightened, until she saw the sun and her heart was a little more solid. i don't know if it was her delusion, the temperature in the bedroom was so low. zhao siyan turned up the temperature a little, wrapped tightly in the quilt and fell asleep.

she didn't see that a female ghost was lying beside her, looking at her sympathetically, as if she were looking at her former self.

when it was noon, min hongyang called zhao siyan and gently told her to get up, "baby, there is nothing going on in the company today, you don't have to come, rest at home, it's cold outside, don't go out."

zhao siyan happily agreed, completely immersed in her husband's deep affection.

min hongyang asked tentatively, "baby, did something strange happen at home today?"

zhao si was unclear, so he said, "no, everything is business as usual." "well

, you remember to have lunch, and i'll try to go back as early as possible in the evening."

that night, after min hongyang returned, he repeatedly confirmed with his wife that there was nothing strange today, which was relieved. suspect that you are too nervous during the day, and you haven't slept well all night, and your eyes are glazed? hhe picked up the small bottle again and studied it, but found nothing, and then looked at the gentle and considerate little wife in his arms, min hongyang simply threw the bottle into the trash, trying to do something to ease the nervous nerves.

the two were already newly married yan'er, he took the initiative, zhao siyan half pushed and half pushed, the two were emotional, a cold wind jumped up from under his feet, min hongyang was shivering, suddenly felt his forehead poked by something, he looked up, there was a female ghost sitting on the head of the bed with brain plasma on his head, and handed him a condom face to face.