166. end

When Gu Ye saw his master, he couldn't help but want to run to that side, and was grabbed by Yu Xuanyi, and the two people standing under the umbrella looked at him kindly and shook their heads at him. Gu Ye didn't know what to say, it had been eight years, eight years had passed away from his master, he had never summoned a soul, and he had never seen him several times in his dreams. Especially after he was reborn, for several years, he dreamed of seeing his master twice.

How much he wanted to tell Master every time he grew up, every experience, every happy event, how much he wanted to let him sit in the seat of the elder on this occasion, but he knew that the separation of life and death was the most helpless thing in the world, and this was no way to achieve it.

The old man was much younger, looked like he was in his forties, but his eyes hadn't changed, and he was still that kind.

Gu Ye smiled contentedly and compared his heart to that direction.

Everyone saw Gu Ye's movements, they all looked over, they couldn't see the people under the umbrella, xie cheng they could all see, Xie Cheng hurriedly looked at this table person, all gave Gu Ye a heart, the province of others think more. The person standing under the umbrella learned Gu Ye's movements, slowly compared his heart to love you, and then gave Gu Ye a thumbs up, his face was proud of him, and he smiled at him with satisfaction.

Gu Ye almost burst into tears, and in an instant, the figure disappeared, and even his aunt waved at him lovingly and left. Gu Ye opened his mouth, as if he had lost it.

While wearing the ring, Yu Xuan looked at Gu Ye's reddened eye circles, picked up his face, kissed him preciously on the forehead, and whispered to him, "I saw it too."

Gu Ye blinked his eyes to prevent the tears from falling again, "How could you? <

"Shadow, I see it clearly."

The corner of Gu Ye's mouth ticked, "Unfortunately, I couldn't speak, and they left again."

Yu Xuan comforted, "That's because they are assured of you, you have to be happy."

Gu Ye smiled, "Hmm! This

little episode at the wedding was also seen, and if there was anything different from other places, it was a very beautiful boy with an umbrella. At first, people thought that Gu Ye had something to do with the beautiful man, but just when everyone was confused, they found that there were two more shadows under the umbrella that the beautiful man was playing. We all know that Gu Ye is doing that line, this matter has also become a supernatural event at the wedding, the media did not dare to send it, but what they saw at the scene was scared out of a cold sweat. Gu Ye is psychic, terrible enough to make people jealous.

After the ceremony was completed, Qiao Qiaojun put away the umbrella as if he had done nothing, and his face was calm.

When Gu Ye came here to toast, he touched the two tablets that had been put into the bag, and said regretfully: "Why is it so difficult for me to dream about you at night?" It was hard to see, and I didn't say a word, alas.

Gu Ye thought that when it came to this, at night, his master would have to give him a dream and say a few words to him. Unexpectedly, at night he did dream, not only of his master, but also of a person who was blocked by a dark fog, a stranger who could not see his face but spoke very majestically. <

"Give this thing to him."

The surrounding environment is also very strange, Gu Ye can't understand where he is, whether he is in his own dream or is he pulled into someone else's dream, he looks at the other party vigilantly, secretly thinking that this is a normal dream, or is it someone else's way? It is said that with Yu Xuan around, how can others have the opportunity to attack him?