161. no one can be less

seeing gu ye's movements, fan xiao was already dumbfounded, and the people who ran over were embarrassed, and turned fan xiao's head and face over to him, telling him not to look, the child looked at the long needle eye.

at this time, everyone also understood what gu ye meant, purple qi was born to restrain evil spirits, and did not expect to be useful to zombies. no one expected that in order to find gu ye, yu xuan could actually find this mountain with no signal, which was really a miracle from heaven.

the zombie had realized that the new man had the ability to restrain him, and he kept looking around, trying to leave, but the formation was already in effect, and every time he hit the edge, something would bounce him back, and as long as there was resentment in him, he couldn't get out.

after the zombies were bounced back a few times, they were sure that they could not escape, and they stood coldly and looked at gu ye and them, thinking about which one to kill first.

this group of young people is very thief, they have always been together, they have not been separated, and the fa array and the magic instrument have cooperated together, so that he can't catch the one who has fallen alone.

gu ye looked at the other party's calculating eyes, and his eyes signaled everyone to be careful, he grabbed yu xuan's hand, extracted the purple qi from his body, and whispered to everyone: "let's circle again."

"huh?"

xie cheng twitched the corners of his mouth, "are you sure?"

gu ye smiled slightly, there was yu xuan, and now he had completely relaxed his mind, "i'm sure, let's circle again, tomorrow we will go back, no one can be less."

xie cheng grabbed gu ye's shoulder and pulled another person, "come! nnot one less!

seeing the purple qi transmitted by gu ye on xie cheng's body, everyone reacted and joyfully gathered around, and in the blink of an eye, the purple qi spread to everyone, and even the magic weapon was stained with thick purple qi. xie cheng looked at the whip in his hand and threw it in the air, "or i will go up first, and you will line up behind you to cooperate, and after gu yedian, our backs and lives will be handed over to you."

gu ye smiled, "good!

everyone rushed up again, gu ye kept extracting yu xuan's purple qi, attached to all the magic tools and spells, this time, the whip of the untangling was thrown over, and the other party raised his arm to block it, and then he listened to the snap, and then a thick smoke from his nose rose. the zombie took a step back from being beaten, xie cheng's eyebrows were raised, and he said happily, "sun tzu! talk to grandpa cow again!

xie cheng excitedly rushed up again, tied the other party's leg with a whip, and pulled it back with force, but the other party's strength was extremely great, xie cheng did not pull the other party, the next second he was dragged by the other party, just when he was about to attack xie cheng, gu ye took a thunder split, the other party took two steps back in pain, and then xie cheng used the whip to cover his head and jumped to his back.

at the same time, seven peach wood swords wrapped in purple qi had arrived in front of him, the zombies did not dare to hard connect now, and it was a hole in the body that was poked, and the pain was so painful that he hid everywhere, xie cheng pulled back, and the other party stumbled, or did not fall.

gu ye kicked up the copper coin blanket that had fallen at his feet, which had now been scattered several times, but did not delay in using it, seeing this, the owner of the blanket once again pinched his finger and started the blanket to fly over, once again covering the zombie's head. <

this time, not only the black smoke, the zombie let out a scream in pain, and the scorched smell was more obvious. zombies struggled in pain, holding their heads and pulling around, everyone took this opportunity to pull the whip of the untangling, pulled back, directly knocked each other down, and then, a net with purple gas attached to it covered the other party, no matter how the other party struggled, everyone was not afraid at all, the lethal weapon kept greeting each other, cutting and chopping! get rid of the scene of the massacre alive!