85. go, go to your mother

after being put down, miss ghost sorted out her clothes first, and looked left and right, afraid that she would not look good.

gu ye comforted: "very good, beautiful."

miss

ghost asked sheepishly, "is there nothing inappropriate?"

gu ye said seriously, "no, your sweetheart will definitely fall for you when he sees it."

miss

ghost raised her mouth in embarrassment, "thank you, he said he would come back to marry me, he would definitely come back."

gu ye asked sympathetically, "what if he can't come back again?" "no

," said miss ghost firmly, "he promised me, and he certainly won't lie to me."

gu ye sighed, "qingyi, you go and ask this big tree, what happened in this courtyard."

qingyi is a bamboo tree born in the martial temple hundreds of years ago, absorbing the power of human faith, and a hundred years later, it transformed into a human form and was injured by the people of the occult society, and gu ye saved her. in order to repay the favor, she promised to protect gu ye's hundred-year agreement. she was a plant, naturally able to communicate with plants, qingyi put her hand on the tree, and after a few minutes, pointed to a place in the corner of the wall, "there used to be a well here, and the man was her teacher, who was pushed into the well after death, and she committed suicide after she knew it."

gu ye's face changed, and miss ghost shook her head in disbelief, "impossible! as

a bamboo, qingyi did not have much human feelings, nor would he understand her mood, and said bluntly: "your father thinks he is poor and kills him." "no

!" mmiss ghost said excitedly, "my father won't!" my dad wouldn't do that! he's not going to die! he said he would get a meritorious name! will come back and marry me! i'm going to wait for him! no matter how many years! i'll be waiting for him! the more miss ghost spoke, the more excited she became, holding her head, not daring to look in that direction, although the memory of that section was missing, that place still made her instinctively resist.

gu ye calmly watched her collapse and cry, even if it was cruel, he still had to tell her this fact, "he died a long time ago, it is impossible to come back to marry you, you have been waiting for hundreds of years in the human world, after the changes of the dynasty, are you still not waiting for people?" even if you wait a thousand years, the result will be the same, he will not come back, he is dead. "nothing

! you lie! countless thoughts flashed in miss ghost's mind, as gu ye and qingyi told her the truth, some of the memories that she had left behind and did not dare to touch gradually returned, making her collapse and retreat, not wanting to listen to gu ye they said these words that made her heart hurt, miss ghost ghost flashed and fled.

gu ye sighed helplessly, "a wait of hundreds of years, a dream and an emptiness, after all, things are not people, flowers and fruits." qingyi, you follow her, don't let her lose, don't let her recognize the reality, she will not end this bitter wait.

qing yi nodded, following the breath of miss ghost, gu ye found chang ping, "teacher chang, do we still have a few security personnel left in the crew?"

chang ping just saw gu ye talking to the invisible person, he was frightened not lightly, and now he admired gu ye's five bodies to the ground, gu ye asked, he quickly nodded, and actively cooperated: "yes, is there anything we can help?" "it's

all young and strong lads, that's a good thing to say." are there any hoes and shovels? ii needed them to help me dig a well.

"digging a well?" chang ping was stunned, seeing that gu ye was not joking, so he said seriously: "yes! we have tools here, we have repaired the ground before, i'll call people! not