153. gu ye is the son of god

after listening to gu ye's words, ming na became angry, "gu ye, do you dare?!"

gu ye sneered, "then wait and see." too white star handsome, kwon town four! the rune paper in gu ye's

hand threw the top of the ghost's head into a little white light, protecting the ghost general's body, and the ghost would immediately become like a human, condensing into a solid body, wrapped in a layer of gold and purple things. merit and purple qi, which are the things that ghosts fear the most, are attached to a ghost, which makes everyone wide-eyed and look at this incredible scene. this kind of thing, most people dare not think, gu ye actually did it! he actually had the ability to attach these things to the ghost without hurting the ghost's soul, and this control power should be the top in the entire occult circle.

and this ghost general, who actually trusted him so much, accepted it indifferently.

the ghost will put the knife sideways, and the vicious ghost face will look at the opposite side, the figure suddenly disappears, and in the blink of an eye, it has reached the top of ming's head, and the fast naked eye can't see clearly. after colliding with a style god several times, there was a scream, this style god was in a different place, the ghost threw the sword body away, watched the other party turn into a wisp of green smoke, the figure shook, and then reached gu ye's body.

too fast!

a few breaths and you've killed one!

at this moment, everyone was stunned, including the people who came with gu ye, who were frightened by the scene that happened in front of them, gu ye actually hid such a strong power, no wonder he dared to be so arrogant when he was in the ghost city.

everyone looked at xie cheng, and their eyes asked him: when you two formed a team, was gu ye protecting you?

the corners of the mouth are straight out, generally when you need to do it, gu ye let him go first, lazy no! he didn't even know that gu ye had this ability. <

the corners of gu ye's mouth ticked, "there are eleven left." the

ghost dimmed his eyes, and the tip of the knife pointed directly at a god with a fox face mask, this provocative action made the other party stunned, obviously just killed the one that was extremely shocking, making the other party jealous.

a complicated fa array at gu ye's feet had been drawn, the cinnabar pen in his hand, the void drew a rune, a little blood popped out of his fingertips, the power of merit suddenly arose above his head, and after the soul on the opposite side felt threatened, he quickly retreated, just at this moment, the ghost would turn into a black shadow, the cold light flashed, after a dragon groan, the head of the fox-faced god flew in front of ming's eyes, and then turned into a wisp of green smoke, and the soul flew away.

the ghost pointed the tip of the knife at another god, and the one who was pointed at trembled.

ming na also reacted at this time, gu ye was really not easy to deal with. these twelve gods were inherited from his teacher! in the blink of an eye, there were two of them, and ming's face was miserable, holding the rune paper, quickly chanting the incantation, and driving the style gods to go up together.

gu ye stood in the middle of the formation, and after drawing a spell in the void, he threw it into the air, "taiyi zhenzai, five thunder soldiers, thunder descending!" the thunder above his head suddenly appeared

, the more evil he was, the more afraid of the thunder, the thunder light sandwiched the power of merit, after touching it, he felt the soul tremor, the pain from the soul, so that the god did not dare to resist, and fled in a hurry. at this moment, the ghost will fly over to the ground, kick one under the thunder, and the scream of the thunder will turn into a wisp of green smoke. just in the scream, the knife rose, and after the cold light fell, another one turned into a wisp of green smoke and disappeared. the shi shen who tried to get close to the ghost's back was all blocked by the thunder ball controlled by gu ye.