148. what a happy parent-child game

The reason why Gu Ye was so surprised was because Weibo officially published a list of the most influential people in the Internet celebrity industry last year, and there were a total of ten people on the list, and one of them was Gu Ye. The other party graciously invited him to participate in the award ceremony, which is a grand event in all fields and social classes, once a year, the selection is an Internet celebrity, or people who have outstanding performances and contributed to society, so that netizens can get inspiration from the winners and be educated. Among them, there are many businessmen, celebrities and other figures.

Gu Ye's first reaction was really fake? Be a liar! When did he admit that he was an influencer?

He clicked in and looked at it, and it turned out to be the officially certified large number. Gu Ye was immediately amused, and called out to Yu Xuan, who was watching the news, "Yu Xuan Yu Xuan, Weibo actually asked me to collect the award, they asked a fortune teller to accept the award, crazy!"

Yu Xuan spoiled him and said, "If you want to go, just go and play." "No

, the point is that they asked a fortune teller, don't you think it's amazing?" The more Gu Ye thought about it, the more he felt Coke, "No, I have to find out what the situation is."

Yu Xuan didn't care about him either, watching him toss and turn.

"Second brother, have you seen that list on Weibo?" The most influential person in the internet celebrity world, there I am! Gu Lin was

amused by the excitement of his child's discovery of the new toy, and he laughed: "Look, you are a fortune teller who can actually be on this list, which shows your current influence on the Internet." You have too many fans and grow up too fast, and I reckon this news may be on the hot search. <

Gu Ye encouraged, "Brother, you go to inquire, I am particularly curious about what they think."

Seriously, Gu Lin was also quite curious, so he went to inquire about the internal news, and replied to Gu Ye not long ago: "Last year you participated in the selection, because you were just a fortune teller, there was no contribution, and finally it was cut off." This time, it is because you have done so many good things, coupled with the live broadcast to promote moral civilization, let people see your value, this is to give you an award. "Poof

! Well, that's the way it is, I thought they were crazy. Gu Ye said regretfully, "It's not fun at all."

Gu Lin: "Co-authored, you think it's funny that people are crazy?"

Gu Ye said seriously, "Then there must be a normal reason." "Isn't

that normal?"

Gu Ye shook his head, "This reason is not strange enough. "

Go play aside!" Gu Lin put down this sentence, no matter what Gu Ye said, even the information did not return to him, Gu Ye shook his mobile phone to Yu Xuan to see, "My second brother is now like a child, saying that if you ignore people, you will ignore people, how can you say that they are brothers like this?"

Yu Xuan thought about it and said seriously, "They don't look like brothers."

Gu Ye patted the table happily, "I just like your unclear look, super handsome!" YYu

Xuanfu forehead, he seems to be more and more bottomless, this omen, not good.

Gu Ye got comfort here in Yu Xuan, happily looked at Weibo again, and by the way forwarded the Weibo that summarized the pit to deceive the elderly, and now this Weibo has been on the hot search, but the location is not good, very low, Gu Ye decided to push it, forwarded it, told everyone: are optimistic about their parents, be careful of being deceived, often go home to see.