45. yu is always not impossible?

gu ye finished eating the piece of watermelon in his hand, hesitated for a while between the two people, and replied: i choose yu xuan, give my father a calculation, you have not seen how shocking his golf clubs are!

netizens are amused to send a row of hahaha: the same world and the same father, it turns out that gu dad will also beat his son!

i remembered that when i was a child, i didn't want to go to school and was chased by my father with a small stick for two kilometers, was there a psychological shadow?

......

netizens began to talk about their tragic past of being pit by their father, gu ye wiped his hands with wet wipes and began to type: yu xuan, born in shuxiang mendi, received a strict education since childhood, graduated from a world-class prestigious university, the youngest doctor of finance, and now the leader of the younger generation in the business world. in three years, he has introduced the domestic electronics industry to the world, becoming the youngest and most promising entrepreneur in the forbes rich list.

you already know these things, so i won't say more, i'll count later. yu xuan has no queen in his life, his life is rich, there are few ups and downs, and he can be described as the son of destiny. if born in ancient times, it is definitely the fate of the emperor, even in the modern era, what he does will become the top existence in that industry, not only fate, but also his ability, he is a natural leader, and he will stand at the top of his life. some people may not believe in fate, but i would like to say that he is god's own son, and if he is young, if you want to calculate him, you have to weigh whether god will take your life back.

gu ye pressed down to send, netizens have complained: after saying that he is not, you are crazy!

yeah, do you know how many people want to marry yuxuan? which can't be born?!

even if you are sick, now that the medical technology is so developed, it is not easy to get a child? how can there be no queen?

master gu, aren't you afraid that yu will always come to you? no queen! how dare you say!

the old saying is "no filial piety has three, no queen is greater", master gu, your mouth, you are going to get into trouble!

i wondered who my depressed wife was and why she couldn't have children. now that the medical techniques are so developed, ivf can also be ah, yu xuan is so rich, i want to have a few children.

i feel that i am not worthy of him, the star has a good look, but it feels that it does not match his temperament, and i have not seen him and a woman have had a scandal for so long.

no gossip is not... like men?

impossible, he has not had a scandal with a man!

the yu family is a man, if he is with a man, his father must not be angry to death?

could it be that he can't?

oh buddy, you dare to say it more than master gu!

yes! give this dude a pillar of incense, go well ~

......

gu ye saw that here was speechless, to tell the truth you don't believe it, he is really no queen, the magic is here, there is a marriage line, no queen! he also wondered, why? do you really like men?

sleeper! gu ye excitedly patted his thigh, and immediately reacted, yes, if yu xuan likes men, he can perfectly explain that he has a marriage line but no offspring!

this thought just arose, and gu ye's mobile phone buzzed.

yu xuan: i heard that you gave me a calculation?