20. when i am in a hurry, i will summon a soul

zhao pengyu looked at gu sen's face, and did not pretend to be forced, took off his sunglasses and got out of the car, looking at gu sen and gu ye's eyebrows that were somewhat similar, for a second he was well-behaved, "you are gu ye's brother, i am gu ye's classmate, come to play with him, brother, is gu ye at home?"

gu sen looked at him for a moment, and zhao pengyu was looked at with a tight skin, and inexplicably felt that he was a bad teenager who induced his brother not to learn well.

gu sen also didn't bother to talk to a child, "it's gu ye's home, it's true, but there is no master."

"hey hey, i'm joking, gu ye's nickname, master gu." zhao pengyu smiled awkwardly, and said that after calling gu ye out, he had to find an excuse, and his family didn't seem to like him to engage in this set.

gu sen looked at him again, seeing that he really didn't look like a bad boy, which made the security guard send a letter to gu ye.

after calling gu ye out, zhao pengyu looked scared and complained, "your eldest brother is really terrible, i seem to be some kind of rich second generation who doesn't pay attention."

gu ye looked at the sports car he was driving, dragged his chin deeply, and said, "you are not like the second generation of the rich, like the little white face raised by a rich woman."

"you've got it!" if you don't squeeze me for a day, you will feel bad! zhao pengyu opened the car door and stuffed gu ye in, "i kidnapped you one day!" gu ye lazily leaned

back in his chair, and his slow and rational tone was like reading a text, there was no emotion at all, but it sounded particularly angry, "ah, help, kidnapping, abduction, this thug beat me to a crushing fracture..."

zhao pengyu's mouth twitched, "dad, shut up! <

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "good to be big!

zhao pengyu only wanted to beat him, what exactly did this maintain the friendship between them? every minute i want to strangle him!

gu ye saw that zhao pengyu was driving, and asked uneasily: "do you have a driver's license?"

zhao pengyu said proudly, "of course, i went to the exam when i turned eighteen."

gu ye also pinched his fingers and calculated that they would not have an accident today, so he said, "okay, you can drive." zhao pengyu was

heartbroken, what kind of experience it was to have a friend who could pinch and calculate!

after arriving at the zhao family, zhao pengyu's parents were very warm to treat gu ye, fruit snacks and so on, and placed several plates, looking like they did not ask him to come to see feng shui, but to find an excuse to invite him to be a guest.

gu ye said embarrassedly, "let's look at feng shui first."

"look," father zhao stood up, "uncle take you to see, let your aunt prepare lunch at noon today, pengyu will go with you, and entertain your friend well."

zhao pengyu inexplicably felt that gu ye was his own child, and he was sent by his father and mother when they were engaged in activities at the communication company.

gu ye simply walked around the zhao family and smiled: "this villa must have been seen by a capable feng shui master when it was built, i have nothing to change, only a little for mr. zhao's reference." feng shui believes that there are trees in the northwest of the villa, and the tree represents the beginning of all things, but the tree cannot be higher than the villa. tthe trees are higher than the villa, and the boys in the family are prone to accidents. the tree should have been short when it was planted, and now it is taller than the villa.