84. the ghost lady who made trouble in the crew

gu ye sensed the ghost qi inside, and at the same time his heart was also blocked with discomfort, after scolding qiao qiaojun countless times, gu ye signed for the courier, picked up the box, and his fingers trembled.

"i'm not playing games today, i've got something to do, you can come back another day." gu ye directly issued an eviction order, blocking zhao pengyu and xia xiang at the door of their homes, "let's all go!" the

more zhao pengyu did this, the more curious he became, "is someone sending you something strange, don't fool around, you are now a member of our family."

gu ye kicked him in disgust, "you go!

xia xiang saw that gu ye was in trouble and dragged zhao pengyu away.

when gu ye unpacked the box, his hands were trembling, and those ghost qi were getting clearer and clearer, and before gu ye could open it, he wanted to break through the box and fly out.

gu yexian picked up a small ceramic doll, dressed in a red tang costume, with a long bow hanging from his back, and his exquisite facial features could only be distinguished from the costume as a boy.

with a flash of ghostly anger, the doll landed on the ground and became a teenage child, wearing a red tang costume, cold eyebrows, red lips and white teeth, and the length was even more delicate than the doll.

gu ye said in surprise, "night away! "

gu ye, you big liar!" the child stared angrily at gu ye, his eye circles were red, the ghost qi on his body was as thick as substance, the black pressure was pressed, and gu ye was shivering with cold wind. the child's silent tears, just looking at gu ye like this, there were still some grievances in the stubbornness, the grievances of being abandoned.

gu ye walked forward with a cold breath, "eldest son, daddy hug."

ye li took two steps back and did not let gu ye hug, "you are not dead!" wwhy don't you go back to us?!

gu ye coaxed apologetically: "eldest son, you are calm!

"i can't calm down!" the child is not very old, but he looks very mature, gu ye does not give an explanation, and will never give in.

gu ye smiled bitterly, "lingling, girl, come, call brother!"

gu ye didn't say it was okay, when he mentioned his girlfriend, the child was even more angry, looking at ling ling's cold "hum", he coldly threw out a ghost qi and pushed ling ling away, "you don't want me anymore, because you have other children!" "nope

!" gu ye coaxed helplessly: "i thought you were all reincarnated, but i didn't expect that the overseas chinese had brought you all back to xiangxi."

"why should i reincarnate, i want to wait for your reincarnation, wait for thousands of years i am not afraid!" i'm not afraid to wait! the child's childish voice still had a bit of milk, fierce, and the grievances in his eyes made gu ye's heart twitch.

gu ye used to hug ye li, "silly child, no one is worth your waiting, why don't you reincarnate?"

ye li finally couldn't help it, cried out, and said grievously: "you said that your father and mother don't want me, you want me!" everyone in the world is afraid of me, you are not afraid! but you're still dead! i hurt! "nope

!" gu ye asked anxiously, "it has nothing to do with you?!"

ye li hugged gu ye and cried, "i am the reincarnation of the lost door star!"

gu ye said angrily, "who said whose fart!" you are so powerful, how can you be a mourning star? you ancient deceivers, stupid taoists in order to make some money and talk nonsense! am i calculating accurately or is that taoist calculating accurately? ii said you can ride and shoot, wuqu star reincarnated, you don't believe me?