150. there are some people you can't afford to mess with

after hearing gu ye's encouragement, dahei slapped at the snake's claws, the cat's claws were faster than the snake's head, no matter how the snake shook, after the cat's claws passed, the claws twitched on the snake's head, and the snake's eyes were straight, and when he looked at it, he looked at venus and looked confused.

big black didn't stop clawing at all, snapping, several claws in succession, the snake that hit the snake retreated one after another, all the way to the corner of the wall, the snake was forced to rush, wanted to wrap up big black's body, but big black is now a spirit body, it can't roll big black, big black is instead provoked by its provocative action, one claw pressed the snake's head, the other claw hooked, scratched down from the snake's head, one down, blood, snake skin was scratched.

the big snake that chased after chengcheng found that the male snake had been beaten, and came back to help, this snake was much bigger, the big black rushed up to it with two claws, turquoise eyes, and a round stare, which was much more vigilant than just now. this snake is not only larger than the male, but also produces spiritual consciousness, with a transparent qi rolled up on its body, the tail is pumped, the big black knows the danger, and it dodges quickly, and after it pounces on it, it opens its bow left and right, and the two claws are fast and the naked eye can't see clearly, and scratch and bite, and when it teeth, it is fierce like a tiger.

a cat and two snakes fight together, the big black does not fall downwind, fiercely beat them both, sometimes can not hide, hard resistance also have to scratch each other's blood. when gu ye saw this, he exclaimed, "it is worthy of lao tzu's cat!" that's awesome! gu

ye felt that the snake was not so terrible, he had a cat!

xie cheng admired: "it is worthy of the chinese pastoral... tiger, the fighting power of the lever!

during the conversation, big black bit the back of the female snake's snake head, shook his head, and tore it, as if he wanted to tear off the snake's head, gu ye stopped: "big black, don't kill it!"

da hei felt gu ye's refusal, stopped the tearing action, grabbed the prey it defeated in front of gu ye' body, placed it at gu ye's feet, pushed it over with his claws, and signaled: eat. <

gu ye wanted to throw up again.

the two snakes were frightened, and after being put down, they looked at each other and wanted to run. gu ye immediately started the formation, the two snakes just climbed to the door and were bounced back, gu ye was surprised to hook the corners of his mouth, he deployed the formation for the first time, successful!

looking at these two snakes again, gu ye hardened his scalp and said, "heaven has the virtue of good life, since you have developed spirituality, we don't want to kill you, so why don't we communicate well?"

"hissing..." the female snake said in a strange tone, "he killed... my daughter... and grandchildren. when

xie cheng heard it, he felt that the world was too mysterious, and suspected that he was hallucinating, "the sleeping groove really speaks!" what what? explain, i don't understand. "

my daughter... by him... bloody......

gu ye took a deep breath, touched the goosebumps on his arm, buried his face in the big black back, rubbed it hard, comforted himself, and calmed down, "so you killed his wife and two children, and you also killed your third son?" "i'm

going to let him... feel...... we...... same... pain...... hissing..."

gu ye heard this tail note and rubbed the big black again, he couldn't stand it anymore! want to hit people!

xie cheng asked, "the five immortals of the northeast, are you the liu family?"

folklore says that the five immortals are fox, yellow, white, willow, and ash, fox is fox, yellow is weasel, white is hedgehog, willow is snake, and ash is mouse. if people sin against them, they will take revenge on human beings, and if people worship them, they will bless human beings as family immortals. <