22. don't provoke, dry!

zhao pengyu knocked on the door of aunt wang's house and saw a slightly blessed aunt, gu ye's face was getting colder and colder, and he was already angry.

if he came two days late, this family would have to be wiped out. this is not a natural formation at all, it is his peers who are secretly causing bad. gu ye hates this kind of person the most, he has no ability to deceive people and beat him, and if he has the ability to harm people, he will owe him death.

judging from aunt wang's appearance, zhao pengyu is right, this aunt is a kind person in her heart, with a relatively straight nature and a very righteous attitude towards her friends. but her eyeballs are slightly bulging, and the bridge of her nose is uneven, which shows that this aunt is not very good at handling the relationship between friends, and kindness makes her easy to trust her friends and easy to be deceived by the people around her, so she has today's situation.

"this is the little gentleman your mother said, please come in." aunt wang hadn't slept all night, her face was pale, her hair was a little messy, and she could see that she had just returned from outside, and she hadn't even had time to take off her coat. hurriedly invited the two in and arranged for the nanny to make tea for the two.

zhao pengyu pulled aunt wang to the sofa and sat down, "aunt wang, don't be busy, we all just ate, not thirsty, you quickly sit down and rest for a while, how is your uncle now?"

"fortunately, only the arm was broken," aunt wang said with a sense of happiness for the rest of her life, "rushing down from such a high bridge, i didn't want his life, god blessed." just

as they were talking, gu ye had already looked at the hall of this building, and the decorations also made him feel that his head hurt. tthis chaotic aura, a look is to find a lot of masters to see, this master let put a bottle, that master let put a mirror, upstairs steps also painted some taoist runes, looks like an altar, the family made like this, nothing can also attract ghosts.

looking at aunt wang's body again, when the black qi of the family drilled into her body, it was blocked a lot by the bright light emitted by something on her neck, which was why everyone in her family had an accident, only she did not have it.

gu ye asked directly, "aunt wang, can i see what you are carrying around your neck?" "yes, it's

a small buddha statue," aunt wang took the pendant off her neck and handed it to gu ye, "it's not something of value, it's a relic left to me by my grandmother, and i wear it when i was young."

gu ye did not take over, "it saved your life, you are related to the buddha, after this matter is over, you remember to go to the temple to put incense on the pillar." "

oh, yes!" aunt wang was stunned before she reacted, quickly put this thing on her neck again, and promised: "when you come back, you will definitely give incense to the buddhas and bodhisattvas, and donate incense money!" gu

ye's mouth was slightly picky, and there was no nonsense, "your husband's ancestors were engaged in shipbuilding and trading along the coast, and they made a fortune thirty years ago, came to the mainland, and changed to children's toys, right?"

"yeah." aunt wang was confused by gu ye's string of words, her husband's ancestors were indeed shipbuilders, and they did not mention it after coming to the mainland, this is all decades ago, this little gentleman can be counted, too god!

gu ye continued, "your family is loyal, you haven't done anything bad, and it's said that your life count has not yet reached the end." ""what

do you mean?"

"this means that someone wants the life of your family of four, your son is unlucky, your daughter is unlucky, your husband's business has not been good recently, there was an accident yesterday, do the math, these three months probably lost more than ten million yuan of business, the family has been in debt." 」