132. a hundred ghosts watching the thief stimulate

gu ye and yu xuan bought some things, and went home for dinner that night, today is the twenty-third day of the waxing moon, and the north is a small year. just in time for the children to be on vacation, the sisters are free and take the children back to their mother's house. gu ye this time, caught up with the reunion dinner.

gu ye was very entangled all the way, how long had it been, he was already going to integrate into the life of the yu family, the children were called uncles, did he still have to give a red envelope or something.

yu xuan looked at his face and comforted: "you have seen the eldest sister and the third sister, and the second sister is better to get along with than the two of them, don't worry."

gu ye knew that the eldest sister of the yu family was a typical strong woman, with a relatively strong personality, but she was very rational and reasonable. the brother-in-law's personality is more straightforward, and it can be seen from zhao pengyu that zhao pengyu's temperament is more with his father. the third sister is a jewelry designer, the brother-in-law is a peer, more famous in the world, can speak the tao, emotional intelligence is very high, which coaxed the third sister away. the second sister's family he has never been in contact with, do not know how, it is said that there is a girl in their family, is the only little girl in the yu family's grandson's generation, the existence of a little princess.

gu ye thought for a moment, "what does the little girl like?" meet for the first time and buy a gift for your child.

yu xuan said seriously, "buy a book? when

gu ye thought of his eldest brother and second brother buying books for him, he was in a sour mood and said helplessly: "you can pull it down, what child likes books?"

yu xuan smiled, "you'll know when you see her." gu

ye had just entered the courtyard of the yu family, and the two little ones ran out, one on each side, and came up to hug their legs. ggu ye looked at the one who was holding him, fleshy, and separated the two children without waiting for them to speak, "hao hao is tall, how are you handsome again?"

ling zihao was exaggerated and jumped straight, gu ye bent down to pick him up, hugged the two of them and couldn't hold him, hugging one could still be held high, "oh, i can't move, i will grow into a big and small guy in half a year." ling zi haomei's

eyes all smiled into a crescent moon, and yu xuan asked very seriously, "why are you fat again?" the

smile on ling zihao's face suddenly stiffened, and he puffed his cheeks and muttered quietly, "no."

yu xuan said seriously, "my stomach is bigger."

ling zihao quietly touched his own little belly, angrily twisted his face, "hmm, don't play with your uncle anymore."

gu ye glanced at yu xuan helplessly, saying what a big truth, the child does not like to listen to what to say, "we haohao are the most adorable, listen to your uncle, we haohao are not fat at all."

ling zihao was immediately happy, "my aunt is right!

gu ye corrected again, "call uncle." xiao jiling

quickly changed his mouth, holding gu ye's face, and the exaggerated scholar gu ye's tone asked: "uncle, why are you handsome again?"

gu ye laughed, "you are a little clever, and those who have girls in the family will have to guard against you in the future."

ling zijun saw gu ye holding his brother, after all, he was still a child, although he had a small face, his eyes still revealed longing, he wanted to hug, and he was embarrassed to say, looking up at yu xuan, not speaking. <