125. if you don't obey, you will die

gu ye looked at the time, it is now nine o'clock, if you drive back, it will be the middle of the night to the school, you have to get up to go to the school after sleeping less than two hours, and the things here are not over, and they can't leave.

gu ye thought about it, there was no way, humming and looking for yu xuan for help, "honey, i'm going to school tomorrow morning, but i'm not done with things on my side."

yu xuan heard the grievances in his words and coaxed, "then i will help you take a leave of absence tomorrow?" "please

, i have an exam tomorrow, and if i don't take this mock exam, the teacher will definitely talk to me and deduct my credits." how do i graduate with points deducted? gu ye wailed, "i don't want to stay in school all the time, i'm not a baby now." speaking of this, gu ye wanted to cry bitterly, "i can go up to the present, i don't want to make my father angry."

listening to gu ye's aggrieved tone, yu xuan coaxed: "don't be afraid, tomorrow morning i will let the helicopter pick you up, you will go to bed now, tomorrow morning you can catch up, we don't hang up the subject, graduate early."

gu ye was immediately relieved and praised adoringly: "with you here, i am not afraid of anything, my family yu xuan is the most reliable man in the world."

yu xuan breathed heavily, and sooner or later he died on gu ye's sweet words.

gu ye said happily, "well, i'll go to sleep, tomorrow it won't be cold."

yu xuan was amused, "with me here, it can't be cold."

"love you, a heart bigger than an airplane."

"received, love you, good night."

after gu ye hung up the phone, he changed his aggrieved expression, knocked on the door of zhi cheng's room, and told him: "tomorrow i will leave early, i will come back after the exam, and here you will stare at the point first."

xie cheng smiled and asked, "can you catch up?"

gu ye said proudly, "of course, tomorrow morning our family yu will send a plane to pick me up." xie cheng was

extremely impressed, "how does it work so well? yu ge has no bottom line? "

yuck!" gu ye said with disgust, "when someone loves you, it is useful for you to be spoiled, and when you don't love, you don't even have the qualifications to be squeamish." to put it bluntly, or we have a good relationship, you single dog does not understand at all. the

corners of xie cheng's mouth twitched, "i hit your heart."

"you still punch me in the face, the last time you dug a pit for me, i didn't beat you yet." gu ye waved his hand in disgust, "i wrote you a small book, and you ran this trip without pay." gu ye

went back to bed early, his mind was full of tomorrow's exams, and wu guilan had already arrived at his home.

at this time, her family was also talking about fang mei's matter, and the old lady was extremely angry, "li cheng was arrested, and i don't know how it is now, we don't have a relative, we can't inquire about it, we all blame fang mei!" this incomplete, kefkezi, the child did not keep and sent her man in, and now dares to divorce, angry at me! the

old man kept smoking cigarettes, one after another, making the room cloudy and choking his nose.

the old lady couldn't stand the smoke and asked disapprovingly, "can you say two words too?" tthe

old man said helplessly, "what can i do?" the

old lady found the outlet, and the anger suddenly broke out, "i blame you for not being able, your son was caught, your daughter was gone, and when you died, you didn't even have a fallen pot." "