138. after death, enter the hell of tongue pulling

uncle song had to look for tian hong again in the middle of the night, and this time, although he was also carrying a sledgehammer, he was not as imposing as he was last night when he walked. gu ye followed behind him and urged, "uncle song, you need to refuel, whether this case can be closed tomorrow depends on your performance tonight."

uncle

song paused and said helplessly, "alas, you young man..."

gu ye smiled and said, "am i not trying to repay you justice?" just be aggrieved.

xie cheng smiled at the side, "uncle! we are optimistic about you! although he felt that gu ye's move was quite damaged, xie cheng was still very happy to blend in, and he applauded the uncle with a bad smile.

this time, gu ye still asked mu jingfei of the general bureau to help them and let them give notice to this side and release tian hong. how can such a thing as being scared by a ghost be seen by the police? doesn't this provide evidence for tian hong's neuropathy? all he wanted was to hand over to the police for a result.

gu ye had already made a promise to mu jingfei that this time he would put her back and promise that he would be able to close the case tomorrow. if others said this, mu jingfei would definitely not care, gu ye asked for help, mu jingfei knew his ability, and treated him like a brother, so he helped this.

after tian hong returned home, the stool was not yet hot, and it was a familiar clang, the door was smashed open by a hammer, and the cold wind was poured into it, tian hong shivered, looking at uncle song standing at the door, almost did not scare him to death.

she had been scared enough in the police station, and when she came back to see uncle song again, tian hong collapsed: "why did you come to me again!" how can you be so haunted!

uncle

song asked angrily, "didn't you promise to turn yourself in?" wwhy didn't you plead guilty?

tian hong directly knelt down to the uncle, "if i confess my sins, my family will not be able to get by!" how much money do i have to spend with your family!" how can you let me go? i really can't stand it anymore! when

her husband saw that she had just returned and was sick again, he said with a miserable face: "can you not be so scary!"

as soon as these words fell, a bone-chilling chill blew through, uncle song walked in, and as the yin qi became heavier and heavier, her husband also saw uncle song at this time, and he was scared and crawled with a rolling belt, "haunted!" it's really haunted! uncle song had

a cold face, "i said you don't turn yourself in, and i'll take you to hell." uncle song paused, thinking of the words gu ye told him, and plucked up enough courage to say fiercely: "it just so happens that my old wife and children are no longer there, i will send you to hell and make me a daughter-in-law!" this sentence is almost shouted out, uncle song said this, tian hong was frightened, they are this age, she gave the old man a girlfriend is almost the same, she died is not enough, but also to marry the old man!?

absolutely not!

uncle song looked at her scared look, straightened his neck, anyway, the words had already been spoken, tore open his face and directly broke the jar and broke it, "you killed me, you owe me a life!" you gave me the daughter-in-law yama wangye also agreed, now i will kill you!

"don't be, uncle! spare me! i turned myself in! don't kill me, please don't kill me! tian hong was frightened and crawled with a rolling belt, surrendered himself to pay for his sins, and could still leave a life, and after being released, he could still go home. killed by uncle song, take it to be a daughter-in-law, think about it and die restlessly, it is better to turn yourself in.