46. cute doll dolls

under his eyes, he dared to hurt people, gu ye's eyes were cold, his shot was as fast as lightning, and he raised his hand to throw out a spell.

at this time, xie cheng, who was standing by the window, already had a whip in his hand, and the two of them shot almost at the same time, just at the moment when the spell was attached to the doll's body, the whip wrapped around the doll's neck, and the red line drawn by the cinnabar pen in gu ye's hand also tied the doll's neck, the two looked at each other, gu ye let go of his hand, and said that the cooperation was not tacit enough.

xie cheng's left hand was raised, the doll landed steadily in his hand, his fingers pinched its neck, and he smiled and said, "don't move." turning

his head again, he looked at the big brother who was attacked, and the smile on xie cheng's face faded.

just where normal people can't see, an old man with gray hair, in front of the middle-aged man on the ground, looks at him softly, even if the other party has reached middle age, in the eyes of this old man, it is still like looking at a child. what was painful was that the old man's soul had become transparent and was obviously about to disperse.

gu ye said lightly, "you have to thank your old mother, she will protect you even if she dies, if it weren't for her, you would have been killed by it a long time ago."

shao dayong raised his head in surprise and looked at gu ye doubtfully, not understanding what he meant.

xie cheng pinched the doll, "this is a grudge spirit that absorbs a lot of resentment, and can only survive if it is possessed by objects or people, and if you buy it back, it is naturally the target of its possession." your mother's soul is running out to protect you, and finally, if there's anything to say to her, hurry up.

shao dayong asked in shock, "my mother?"

gu ye nodded, "yes, you were pushed down on the bed, she was protecting you." you hear a strange noise, she is helping you to block this spirit. yyou are pushed down the stairs, and she is protecting you. otherwise, you're dead. when shao dayong, who was

sitting on the ground, listened to this, he looked at his eyes in a trance, and after being stunned for a while, he suddenly cried out, "how much am i not out of breath, so that you are dead and think about me?" the

old man looked at his son at a loss, and his raised hand froze only a few centimeters away from his son, and he did not dare to fall.

shao dayong cried a few times and collapsed, "mom! i'm sorry for you! i understand now, i understand, i know how bitter and tired you are. i was small at that time, i didn't understand things, in order to live a little better, i did the thing of stealing chickens and dogs, which made you sad! i regret why i didn't go to see you more after i came out? why not give you a pension by your side? in the end, what you miss most is my filial piety!

gu ye listened, and shook his head helplessly, the son wanted to raise and the relatives were not there, and there was sorrow in the world.

"mom! i miss you..." after roaring, shao dayong seemed to have lost his strength and whispered, "i really, miss you." with shao dayong's last sentence, the old man showed a happy smile on his face, touched his son's face, and the figure began to dissipate.

xie cheng still wanted to say something, and the old man turned back, looked at him prayerfully, and shook his head.

xie cheng nodded his head with a strained face, watching the old man's figure disappear, and gu ye glanced at each other, they all saw regret in each other's eyes, it was too late, it could not be saved, and it was already a miracle that the soul could persist until now.