80. master gu's vest could not be saved

gu ye said gently, "i reminded qin xu before because i saw that he had such a disaster, peach blossom robbery." was lowered this... what the specific situation is, you can only know after reading it.

qin man said anxiously, "that is to say, he is not normal like this." "everything

in the world must have cause and effect, and there must be a reason why it becomes different from usual."

qin man's face changed and he said anxiously, "then i will bring him here and you will show him." the

agent is his own sister, even if qin xu is no longer normal, he was also pulled by his sister, and when they met, gu ye really did not see where qin xu was abnormal, and qin yingdi was still handsome and personable.

"hello master gu, meet again." qin xu shook hands with gu ye politely and said admiringly, "the last time we met, you said that i would still look for you in two months, and master gu was really expecting things like gods." gu ye

looked at qin man doubtfully, isn't this quite normal?

qin man shook his head, his eyes signaled, you watched.

"i want to calculate the marriage for him," qin man looked at qin xu's face, and said slowly, "i know a girl named xia xue, who has a good temperament and is beautiful. "what's

the fate, i haven't seen a few faces." without waiting for gu ye to calculate, qin xu refused with a smile.

qin man then said, "there is a girl named xia shiwen in his crew, who is beautiful, lively and cute, i don't know if they have a fate?" aas soon as xia shiwen was

mentioned, gu ye was surprised to find that qin xu's whole person was excited, and he was still talking to him very calmly just now, and now his face was red, his eyes were shining, and he almost said madly: "right, right, master gu, you help me calculate it!" no, don't count! sister, feelings do not have to be calculated, it does not matter whether it is suitable or not, i like her, i want to be with her for a lifetime! no! qin xu covered his face, trembling uncontrollably, and qin man looked at gu ye with a worried face, "this is so abnormal.

gu ye furrowed his brows, and he really had the meaning of being cursed by the lowering of his head.

immediately after, qin xu suddenly slapped himself, and the slap of the "snap" was crisp and loud, and the whole person calmed down after smoking, "i'm sorry, i'm out of shape."

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "can you still control your emotions?"

qin xu said with a cold face, "two reasons, one of them, my psychological quality is not bad, and my will is firm." i knew i was so wrong, and i couldn't help but want to be with her, like a perverted demon.

gu ye asked curiously, "how do you know that you are not really in love with her?"

qin xu smiled, his face was already much more normal, "the second reason why i didn't lose control, and the reason why i know very well that i am not normal, is because i have liked men since i was a child."

gu ye blinked his eyes, and when he saw qin man's helpless expression of "this is it", he nodded his head clearly, "there is nothing wrong with it." sspeaking

of this, qin xu smiled, "i heard that you are too." gu ye was helpless, this gossip was spread to the circle, and he did not shy away from it, "the

person i like happens to be a man, if he is a ghost, or some kind of non-human, i will also like it."

qin xu was speechless, "non-human... so, the rumors are true?

gu ye spread his hands and said innocently, "i haven't refuted it either."