68. lao tzu embarked on a new journey

gu ye said half a year ago that "dingnan entertainment will be cool within half a year", counting the days, it is really within the time limit. in the past, many people said that he was bragging, was he gu ye the reincarnation of a god? how can it be so accurate? so big dingnan entertainment company, so many veteran artists, how can it be cool in half a year?

now the facts tell them: it's really cold!

on this hot search, gu ye's fans suddenly grew to more than five million, and every weibo he sent was frantically forwarded: just ask daxian to look at me, and ask daxian to count me!

not only ordinary people, the entertainment industry wants to find him fortune tellers are even more big people, before they were all small stars with a slim future, now even the first-line stars are moved, they have begun to trust the relationship to find him, quietly register the trumpet to pay attention to his stars, there are also many people in it, there are a few more refreshing, direct large attention: ask the master to take a look at me!

gu ye knew that he was on the hot search, or gu lin told him, gu ye was surprised to board weibo, saw the number of his fans, and issued an exclamation: "crazy? i'm not an influencer.

looking at the private message again, it had already been poked, because there were too many, gu ye simply did not read it.

when they arrived at the school, the students also gossiped about this matter, and surrounded gu ye and asked, "how did you calculate it?" if you do the math, where will those stars go? what does the future hold? by the way, if you look at a script, can you figure out whether this drama can be popular?

gu ye was listening to the buzzing in his head, and as soon as the mobile phone rang, he immediately had an excuse, "i'll go out and answer a phone." it turned

out to be dugano, who had not been in contact for a while, gu ye answered the phone and asked with a smile: "big star, how have you been lately?"

dugano laughed, "i'm a big star, don't tease me, didn't bother you in class?" "

gu ye smiled lightly, "no, you are looking for me?" "no, just ask you about your current situation, some time ago there was a scandal, and now it is

on the hot search, worried that someone wants to trouble you." du jiano's voice sank, slightly embarrassed, "i also think about it more, master gu can pinch and calculate, and he is not afraid of trouble." gu ye leaned

against the wall, basking in the sun, and asked with a smile: "you have been paying attention to me, you don't contact me, i thought you forgot me, my investment!"

"no, i haven't forgotten!" ducarno explained anxiously: "i have always wanted to call you and send you a message, but i don't have the courage to fight, i always feel... i feel that i am not up to your requirements right now.

gu ye cried and laughed, "what is the reason for this?" what you do well or not is your own business, not for me.

dugano smiled awkwardly, "you're right.

gu ye heard his caution and gently comforted: "you have to believe in my vision, be confident, you are fine." dugano's

tone immediately relaxed a lot, "i will work hard, master gu, when i was filming everywhere, i bought you gifts, i... can i give it to you?

gu ye was amused, "it is reasonable to say that i do not accept it." "well

," said dugano disappointedly, "it doesn't matter." <

"if you buy it, send it over, it's not good to waste your heart, you take a selfie for me, if you want to take a picture of the palm of your hand now, if it's inconvenient, take a picture of me, i'll take a look."