53. gu ye: come, bully me!

dujano carried a bag, as promised to come to the world famous university of didu university, found gu ye said at the gate of the stone pot fish restaurant, the store is not large, the layout inside is very elegant, it is just the time to eat, there are many students, dujano found a position to sit down, passing several tables, but there are a few students because of his handsome appearance to look at him, but no one recognized him.

after waiting for only two minutes, gu ye came, without dujano's reminder, he went straight to the corner where dujano was, and found him at once, smiling and squinting: "yo ~ long wait." seeing

gu ye's youthful and excessive face face, du jianuo was stunned, and then smiled bitterly, "hello."

gu ye sat down across from him, "i really don't look like a fortune teller, you regret it now, i can still reimburse you for the fare."

dujano was seen through by a glance, and smiled embarrassedly, "no, i'm coming, i'm going to gamble, anyway, it's all this step."

"well," gu ye looked at dujano's face again, did not move the knife, did not wear makeup, and there was no problem with the picture he had seen before, "this is half a million," gu ye took out the bank card prepared in advance, "this time next year, if you have more than forty million fans, remember to pay me back five million." hearing the

figure of forty million, dujano clenched his fists in shock, "do i really, have the financial ability to repay?" can you really have 40 million followers?

"yes." gu ye said firmly: "as long as you don't do not make waves, do not cause trouble, and act in a down-to-earth manner, the first work will make you red through half the sky." however, the scripts you have played this year must be looked at by me.

dugano picked up the card and said seriously, "i listen to you."

gu ye looked at him with his chin up, smiled and squinted, and said, "one more proposal for you, stay away from the dog in the past two months."

"dog?"

"yes, real dogs, dogs that run on the ground, four-legged, barking."

dugano cried and laughed, "am i having a dog?" bitten by a dog?

gu ye nodded with a smile.

"well, i remember."

the two had a meal together, and ducano did not want to stay nearby, booked a ticket for the high-speed train station that night, and planned to go to the broker to terminate the contract the next morning.

when they were about to part ways, gu ye instructed: "going back may be unpleasant, so you should be mentally prepared."

dujano nodded seriously, "i know, i have been mentally prepared."

dugano's agent hou shiqi is a veteran agent of dingnan entertainment, and he has also won several artists in his hand, he likes to be sweet and will come to do things, but also obedient, let you go out to accompany the wine, you must be happy to go, the mood of the guests is good, he is willing to praise you. dujano is good-looking and young, but he does not cooperate with his arrangement, and he does not have a backstage, so he has been thrown into the corner by him, and he does not want to give it up.

as soon as he heard that dujano wanted to leave, hou shiqi directly turned his face, "eat the inside and outside things!" do you still want to go like this? who wants you? iif you want to act without acting, your mouth can't speak, and you can't even accompany the garbage of wine, where can you go to be red?

dugano had long been accustomed to such insults, and his face did not change: "i just want to act, i like this industry, and i don't want to participate in anything else." thank you for taking care of these two years, goodbye! "you